How is ACM with Live Accounts?

sysarch

Recruit
For the past 3 months I have been trading with ACM web trader demo account. In terms of the platform reliability, spreads, trade execution - ACM has been ok.

My main concern is about depositing money and being sure that I will see it back once I wish to withdraw! The broker is overseas and they say money can be withdrawn only through wire transfers and will take at least 48 hours after they receive a withdrawal form. Is this fair enough? and how good are they with withdrawals?

I know this may not be possible, but ideally I would like to have a degree of control over the money and convenience to take it out whenever I wish. This is one of the primary requirements I am looking for in the broker.

ANY SUGGESTIONS????

Can anyone here just point me to reliable broker I can try.

OR

If anyone can tell me about their experience trading a live account with ACM would also be good enough to decide.

The reason I am asking for a broker suggestion is because a pro trader's word makes a big difference.

Anyone out here, please feel free to bring up some names.

Thanks,
SysArch :)

Is there no one willing to share any experience trading live on ACM or may be recommend other broker I can try.

by the way, if you have already experience with live accounts, I’d really like to know if there are lots of differences between live and demo accounts. It is kind of unfair brokers showing a fake face to new traders, and once we get a live account they change fees and stuff. I’ll be sure before open my live account how fees and broker performance is going to change. Hope to have your advices. Chrish

Maybe we need a thread for lawsuits against ACM and another thread for lawsuits against MexBank.
;)

Back