• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

How is www.eurobondfx.com ?? Reliable Broker??

Based on what I've seen in this thread as well as in Scam Alerts, I suggest you try a test to see if you can get all your money out as soon as possible.

Grab screenshots and document everything. If your experience mirrors what others have said, you'll want all the evidence you can get.

Hi
I got cold called from eurobond fx just the other day. I had previously been trading with another company. Long story cut short they twisted my arm and iv started an account with them with 5000 USD deposit. Everything seems pretty legit so far regards to money handling, usual story $1000 bonus, 2 trades are running a profit and the other is running a loss. After reading these posts so far I am now a bit concerned, I have not requested a withdrawal yet but am pretty keen to. I am on that 3 week money back guarantee trial (so they say). What do you think is the best way to go about this?
Try to withdraw as soon as possible.

Collect your Money and run. If you can't even take back. Then there is something wrong. If they return then , you might want to consider to invest again.
They sound like Aston forex. Which I invested and ask for return of my funds but nothing heard.

Is there a place to report unsolicited financial sales solicitations in Singapore? Quite a few countries have rules requiring companies that do this to be licensed within the country.

"applied for regulation" still means unregulated.

Any good investment won't need to make cold calls to recruit investors. As far as I'm concerned, this sort of thing is a big red warning flag that the company could be a scam.

Hi Pharaoh, I am from Singapore

1) Any financial company has to have valid licence issued by MAS (monetary authority of singapore) and they will have to be subjected to very strict audit policy by Singapore Govt

2) Register your number in the DO NOT CALL REGISTRY, its now in effect from Jan2014

3) If you possess a mobile that has ability to surf the net, play games, take notes, do whatever that you wanted to do (except things that you should really do :rolleyes:); aka a smart phone, download a number blocker software

For last 3-4 mths, Astonfx took turns (I think they kept employing new sales staff/marketing persons) to call me around 5-6pm SG time. Then they stopped and since yesterday I got a call from EuroBondFx with same b/s story. One of them even took to calling me from an invalid number (+65000). NO, its NOT from a SG phone! Its INVALID, there is no such number if you tried to call back! :mad:

Unfortunately my number blocker software was not sophisticated enough. It was trying to be smart and since this number could not be "validated" it did not successfully block it and I continue to receive numerous nuisance calls. Even AFTER I told the first marketing guy to remove my number or I will blacklist his number, I still got calls from this mysterious number. This is what I did. On most number blocker software, there is an option to block number starting with, choose that option then type in 65000.

I just "witness" the option now working beautifully, this nuisance number is finally blocked. I tested by asking my family members to call me (since their starting number=65 for SG country code) and all got thru! :cool:

Dont worry, NOBODY alive in the WHOLE of BEAN size Singapore has such starting number (ie 65000). And SG has abt 5 m ppl now. :D (Unfortunately if you block number starting from 65 you would effectively block out all ppl calling from SG. That is not cool, coz you should at least accept my call, if you wanted to hear my voice, that is) :p

Hi
I got cold called from eurobond fx just the other day. I had previously been trading with another company. Long story cut short they twisted my arm and iv started an account with them with 5000 USD deposit. Everything seems pretty legit so far regards to money handling, usual story $1000 bonus, 2 trades are running a profit and the other is running a loss. After reading these posts so far I am now a bit concerned, I have not requested a withdrawal yet but am pretty keen to. I am on that 3 week money back guarantee trial (so they say). What do you think is the best way to go about this?

Will I dont know what sort of tactic they used on you. YOU should NEVER feel pressurised to take any trading acct or invest in ANYTHING that you are NOT comfortable with. If you find that they kept calling you, you should have either reported it to your telco, reported the police or do what I did, download a number blocker software and block these nuisance calls.

I am sure you may have a full time job that your time is precious. DONT EVER EVER FOREVER fall into this kind of high sales tactic. The first time Astonfx calls me I gave them the run around and forced that marketing guy to give me a lot of information which he cant produce. All he sent were more screen shots, more web page advertisement texts. I also made it very difficult for him by asking him where is the proof that he can showed me that Astonfx made $ for clients. Its just purely based on what he said!

$5000 is not a small sum, I do hope you can get back your $. Coming from someone who had been scammed by Arbitrage bastxxx and lossing my $10,000 in just 3 days was bad enough and one hell of a lesson for me! I strong arm Hot Forex (who was the broker that allows that scammer to open a PAMM) to blacklist him and stopped him from registering PAMM in future or even any trading accts in future! For you this Eurofx may just be e-ware or even worst, paper ware.

In view of scammers award they should get the top prize. In view of creating the most attractive b/s they should get top prize too! Just do a withdrawal fast (coz according to them there is no restriction, you are not happy even during the trial u can wd). But beware they may delay your request or say that you need to speak to the acct manager and so on and so forth. Kept ignoring these speaking requests, they will keep up the pressue. Say that you did earn $ etc etc and how much more they can help you earn. Just insists, lie if you have to that you wanted this $ for emergency uses (never say vacation, they will say u can delay it, when u earned 300%, 500% u got more $). Say its your wedding you have to pay the caterers NOW. Say you have to pay credit card bills for your deposit. Whatever, make sure you never engage in more merry go round with these bastxxxx! INSISTS AND INSISTS. Threaten to expose them here if necessary. Try to wd say $2000, followed by $3000. Whatever you do, never stayed with them.

But then again if you have a live account and stayed with them and managed wd and managed the 300-500% ROI, pls post and let us know. ;)

I also believe these guys are the same Aston forex guys. I have a case with Aston Forex and since I have been trying to get all the contact details of these guys, every-time I got a call from one of them I saved the number +44 20 3734 7177 as I was following up on the issue I had with them. Just two days ago I also received a call from one guy by the name Mike(i am not so sure about the name) from EurobondFx but this guy had the same familiar style (similar to Aston Forex guys) of trying to persuade me to deposit with them telling me all sorts of things like they are a trusted broker , risk free 10 day deposit blah, blah, blah...Because when my phone rang it reflected Aston as i had saved it that way; I asked this Mr Mike what link they had with Aston and he said he didnt know anything about that company. If these guys are linked with Aston Forex STAY AWAY from them..Aston has conned me and I have every reason to believe EurobondFx just a different name to cover up for their deeds!!

Thanks alot guys for your input and help, its good to know there are good people out there. I am still working on the withdraw process, sent a few emails now stating its a family emergency (which is actually kind of the truth). Eurobondfx is definitely very dodgy and should not be trusted. You can actually pick up on there accents when talking to them and relate them to other crowds ie: UFX markets. I will keep you posted on my progress.

You can tell them that you are very happy with the way things are going.You are excited to add more fund to improve the return of investment. But before that you want to check the speed and quality of the withdrawal process.
You can tell them this if it doesn't conflict with whatever you already told them.
Will this work?I don't know.but this is how I managed to withdraw funds from ufxbank few years ago.
Plese post your experience

Привет всем! Хочу сказать всем огромное спасибо за эту тему..мне вчера тоже названивали из Евробонда.. те же самые уловки..безрисковые 10 дней..30% и т.д. тел.просто так красиво уговаривали..Владислав..Александр..тел.+74962234115 и 442035198151. Я даже сначала им поверила, а почитала здесь отзывы..посмотрела на липовый сайт и передумала с ними связываться.Еще раз спасибо всем!!
Hi everyone! I want to say thank you all for this subject .. me yesterday too nazvanivali of Eurobonds .. same tricks .. 10 days risk-free .. 30%, etc. tel.prosto so beautiful .. persuaded Vladislav .. Alexander .. tel. +74962234115 and 442035198151. first I even believed them, and esteemed reviewed here .. looked at Lime's changed her mind and with them svyazyvatsya.Esche Thanks again to everyone!

HI

Hi everyone! I want to say thank you all for this subject .. me yesterday too nazvanivali of Eurobonds .. same tricks .. 10 days risk-free .. 30%, etc. tel.prosto so beautiful .. persuaded Vladislav .. Alexander .. tel. +74962234115 and 442035198151. first I even believed them, and esteemed reviewed here .. looked at Lime's changed her mind and with them svyazyvatsya.Esche Thanks again to everyone!:cool:

Back