• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

How is www.eurobondfx.com ?? Reliable Broker??

mskanth76

Private
Hi,

Somebody suggested me www.eurobondfx.com

I tried to search for reviews about this company in forexpeacearmy as well as in google.

(search words used: www.eurobondfx.com ; eurobondfx ; EBFX etc)

Surprisingly, I did not find even a single post.

Please share your experiences if any with this company.

Thanks

The domain was only registered on October 2013.

They claim Cysec regulation, but I don't see them listed on Cysec's website yet.

They share a server with AstonForex. This doesn't prove the companies are related, but the possibility is a cause for deep concern.

Use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page and select General.

Is someone from a company pressuring you to remove a post?

Somebody suggested me www.eurobondfx.com I

I tried to search for reviews about this company in forexpeacearmy as well as in google.

(search words used: www.eurobondfx.com ; eurobondfx ; EBFX etc)

Surprisingly, I did not find even a single post.

Please share your experiences if any with this company.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

I heard that they have more than 15 years experiance in trading on european markets.
Well educated traders and they offer really nice services inside Forex.
www.eurobondfx.com

EurobondFx domain created on 2013-10-02

Domain is registered anonymously. If I'm buying an EA, this doesn't bother me. If I'm putting my money with a company, I find this disturbing.

There are possible links to AstonForex/AstonMarkets

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...hdraw-funds-seems-not-exist-5.html#post160988

I just got a call from them. Their number appeared to come from the same number the Aston Markets guys call me from! Same dodgy story. When i asked them how they got my number, they said 'the marketing department!"

Eurobond Fx and Aston forex are indeed the same.beware and spread the word.

EurobondFx domain created on 2013-10-02

Domain is registered anonymously. If I'm buying an EA, this doesn't bother me. If I'm putting my money with a company, I find this disturbing.

There are possible links to AstonForex/AstonMarkets

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...hdraw-funds-seems-not-exist-5.html#post160988

I have been getting calls from eurobondfx for about two weeks.A lady named Joy talked to me first and I had told her that I am not interested and requested her to remove my number from her list. A total of 4 different people have talked to me from eurobondfx till last week.according to them their main attraction is that they trade for their clients.someone even told me he convert a 1000 usd account to 10000 and 5000 to 22000 in 2 weeks time.
Someone called me yesterday and introduced himself as the Vice president for Aston forex and eurobondfx (I believe he said aston forex by accident as all the other 4 people have never mentioned aston.).He too had a same promising big stories like the rest.
He told me that they have won the best forex broker award for 2013.he changed it to best fund management award when I asked him how can a broker whose domain was created only on oct 2013 can acheive it.
When I asked why I can not find their name in cysec website he told me the regulation process will take upto 5 years.
I also asked him why would they have two different brokerage firm.he told me that Aston forex dealing with clients mainly in the middle east and eurobondfx deals rest of the world.
He never had a convincing explanation to anything.he ask me to check their website for anything if I ask for proof where they can write whatever they want.
I really recommend to read the reviews of aston forex before investing with eurobondfx.Kindly spread the word and save the hard earned money of our fellow traders.

Is there a place to report unsolicited financial sales solicitations in Singapore? Quite a few countries have rules requiring companies that do this to be licensed within the country.

"applied for regulation" still means unregulated.

Any good investment won't need to make cold calls to recruit investors. As far as I'm concerned, this sort of thing is a big red warning flag that the company could be a scam.

Hi
I got cold called from eurobond fx just the other day. I had previously been trading with another company. Long story cut short they twisted my arm and iv started an account with them with 5000 USD deposit. Everything seems pretty legit so far regards to money handling, usual story $1000 bonus, 2 trades are running a profit and the other is running a loss. After reading these posts so far I am now a bit concerned, I have not requested a withdrawal yet but am pretty keen to. I am on that 3 week money back guarantee trial (so they say). What do you think is the best way to go about this?

Back