How is your experience with forex trading? Can it become a source of income

evasmith

Recruit
Hi everyone

I have a question which has already been asked before. Is forex trading worth it or it's just a waste of time.

It can be very lucrative if you know what you’re doing and put in the time to study it.

I also believe that trading can be a source of income. But to do this, you need to take trading seriously and develop right approach to it. You need to spend time for choosing a brokerage, for developing a strategy and for studying educational materials. Only then you can do something right and have a chance to become one of the profitable traders. With this approach, trading can become a positive experience for you and a source of additional income, everything depends on you.

In general, this experience is different for every trader. Yes, trading can be a source of income, but... Trading constantly creates new challenges for traders, which are often associated with the stress and tone of new information. Not every person can go through all this and not lose the desire to become a profitable trader. And it can be very difficult... For me personally, trading has become more of a positive experience and even brought me some money. The main thing is not to focus on failures and losses and work for results.

In general, this experience is different for every trader. Yes, trading can be a source of income, but... Trading constantly creates new challenges for traders, which are often associated with the stress and tone of new information. Not every person can go through all this and not lose the desire to become a profitable trader. And it can be very difficult... For me personally, trading has become more of a positive experience and even brought me some money. The main thing is not to focus on failures and losses and work for results.
Yes it is certainly not an "easy" option.

Yes but don't expect to achieve earning significant income any sooner than your would expect to earn from a field you had just started a degree in

Forex trading is really worth it. Although my experience has been topsy-turvy but eventually after experience you learn and grow. Forex has tauht me a lot and has made me a very disciplined trader. And yes, if you got it right then it can definitely become a proper source of income.

"How is your experience with forex trading? Can it become a source of income"

Yes, as soon as you got consistent over more than 2 years, you can say it can be one of your sources of income. With a 50k account you can already make a good monthly profit, but would prefer an account of more than 200k, which makes it less risky to live from it.

my plan is to practice practice practice then see if i can build a side income whilst keeping my job and then slowly transition. i know this will take years but its important to get it right or you will not see it through

Back