How is your experience with forex trading? Can it become a source of income

All traders that come to forex want to make forex trading give wealth from trading, yes this is potential business as long term business to make unlimited income, but how to achieve the master trader is no easy task, unlimited income limited by skill trader itself, the risk remain involved in forex that sometimes inevitable.

Hi everyone

I have a question which has already been asked before. Is forex trading worth it or it's just a waste of time.
It hasn't been an easy ride tbh - lost a lot of money at the start.

But back on track now and making consistent profits.

Forex trading seems like an easy job but it actually requires skills which can be built over the time to make money from this easy looking forex trading industry. Once those skills are being built then it is really cherry picking in my opinion.

Forex trading seems like an easy job but it actually requires skills which can be built over the time to make money from this easy looking forex trading industry. Once those skills are being built then it is really cherry picking in my opinion.
This is not an easy job indeed, how to maintain trading performance to make a consistent profit is not easy, but this is interesting business because there are traders able to generate amazing profit more than 1000%, the main point in trading is about skills

It can really become a source of income if you have an ability to learn and you easily digest new information. Those ones who came into trading without any understanding of basic rules and notions, then they might suffer from the amount of information which they have to read and remember. If you will study har and practice hard, forex really can become a good source of income and sometimes, people refuse working on their primary jobs and prefer trading over their previous occupation. It's the highest level of confidence in your skills and knowledge. Guess that all new traders have to strive to such confidence.

Hi everyone

I have a question which has already been asked before. Is forex trading worth it or it's just a waste of time.
Frankly speaking, till now I’m not happy on my own trading skill, I need to improve more! But according to your question, I really believe Forex can be a good source of income when you have a good trading skill, otherwise no way!

forex can be a source of income if you have a large capital
Larger capital ideally has the strongest account management, this helps to explore a better trading strategy, however larger capital is not the number one case to make forex as source income, if a trader can start from small capital and then grow the money, it is dedicated as a good trader.

Forex trading is really worth it. Although my experience has been topsy-turvy but eventually after experience you learn and grow. Forex has taught me a lot and has made me a very disciplined trader. And yes, if you got it right then it can definitely become a proper source of income, however not a stable one

I think success will never come without striving, although the forex trading job seems only for lazy people due only sitting in front of the screen, here not all people get qualified to become a good trader.

Back