How liquid is your broker?

Rambo35

Corporal
You may never get a 100% accurate answer to that question which should not really bother you. The best way for me to judge the ability of my broker is by evaluating how my orders are filled. I usually trade using pending orders only and they get filled at the price I enter.

For me this is a very important fact as a trader. Even during market events which cause an increase in volatility my orders are filled with very little slippage which shows me that my broker is able to fill my orders properly and therefore has access to great liquidity providers. The absence of re-quotes is another factor which shows me that my broker is able to fill my orders at the price I have entered.

Those facts are very important to me, I know every trader has different preferences, but this one together with tight spreads are my top two.

Just using pending orders alone will make things appear better. If Rambo wants to enter at 0.99762 and I wait until I see it on my chart and try to manually enter a market order, then Rambo will almost always get a better fill. The reason is that pending orders sit on the broker's server. This means there's no delay waiting to see prices in the terminal or sending the order back to the broker.

other qualities?

In addition to liquidity and tight spreads, are there other qualities people look for? I'd be very interested to know more about what people value when it comes to choosing their brokers.

I'm very disappointing with the result of scammer report from FPA about liteforex. absolutely i don't care about this, it's not depend on the fact and baseless. I've trade in lite for more than 4 years, and i never got problems there..
I thinks it's politic of other broker and forums owner..

I'm very disappointing with the result of scammer report from FPA about liteforex. absolutely i don't care about this, it's not depend on the fact and baseless. I've trade in lite for more than 4 years, and i never got problems there..
I thinks it's politic of other broker and forums owner..

What an impressively self-centered viewpoint. A broker didn't rip you off (yet?), so you think this proves that they didn't do anything bad to anyone else.

LiteForex has policies that allow them to take money from traders based on no evidence. They also have policies also limit the maximum profit from a trade. Just because you haven't run afoul of LiteForex yet doesn't mean the complaints are not 100% valid.

So, in your world, if a broker steals your money, should that broker be declared to be ok because they didn't scam some other person? If I break into your house and steal your valuables, can I be declared innocent since there are over 7 billion people that can honestly swear that I didn't rob them.

In addition to liquidity and tight spreads, are there other qualities people look for? I'd be very interested to know more about what people value when it comes to choosing their brokers.

The #1 most important thing with any broker is the ability to successfully withdraw your money. A good regulator improves the odds of successful withdrawals over time.

I find it hard to go on other peoples opinions for brokerages and can only comment on my own experiences. I've been pretty lucky so far but I'm sure that everyone has bad experiences once in awhile with their broker. It's like McDonalds right, 99.99% of the meals are perfect, but that one messed up order just puts a bad taste in a persons mouth and they have to tell everyone about it and never go back.

In regards to the OP question.. I'm not concerned how liquid my broker is as long as the order gets placed and done.

liquidity not important the most important thing with any broker is the ability to successfully withdraw your money.

It seems to me that a broker can only be tested in practice. That is, first of all, you deposit the trading account for a test amount and watch how the trading terminal works - first of all, we pay attention to its speed, the formation of charts, the number of assets, the ability to perform large volumes of transactions. And after that, you must check the withdrawal of funds. If everything is ok - then you can try it with a larger capital.

Back