How long did it take you to go from demo to live?

How long did it take you to go from demo to live?

• right away

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • 6 months

Votes: 44 57.9%
  • 1 year

Votes: 17 22.4%
  • 2 years

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • 3 or more years

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
I completely agree. I also don't advice to trade on demo account unless you don't have experience with the trading platform. Also if you have very little capital and feel not ready to trade microlots, you can subscribe to brokers who allow to trade nano lots such us Fxopen.
So you advice it to go directly into live? Even if this a complete newbie? Or this is bad try of reopen advertise? :mad:

In CFD trading according to certain brokers, almost 67% of traders lose money in their investment, and most of them less than a six-month face margin call, maybe at least six-month use of demo ECN for the novice trader is a good time to measure how good they are.

Maybe the losing stats are more than 67% as stated because every new trader loses money in forex trading. Some loses more while chasing their lost money while those who let go off their loses and spend time learning how to trade might become successful in future in my opinion.

Yes, it is possible, maybe we can split among participants, fail people leave the business because they give up, but motivated people still continue to learn because they believe will find what they want, success is not for lazy.

Some give up and others leave the industry after strugling for another two to three years because forex trading in my opinion is not for everybody else.

Sometimes traders use demos for backtesting trading, while they manage real account, we can use two computers to run one for demo and one for real trading.

If I am not mistaken it took to me a month to relocate from demo account to a live one. Yeah, it's hard, without a doubt, it was the hardest thing for me when I was a total novice who was afraid of losing his funds. I thought that I would never be able to earn money in fx trading because I was convinced that I am not lucky, but as it turned out luck here is nothing... luck doesn't play a role actually, the ability to analyse and think plays here the major role.
Fx trading is quite a profitable niche for earning money, but it requires systematized approach. Don't stay on demo for so long, it will be difficult to you to relocate.

Maybe the losing stats are more than 67% as stated because every new trader loses money in forex trading. Some loses more while chasing their lost money while those who let go off their loses and spend time learning how to trade might become successful in future in my opinion.
Yes, most likely 67% is underestimated data.

Back