How long did it take you to go from demo to live?

How long did it take you to go from demo to live?

• right away

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • 6 months

Votes: 44 57.9%
  • 1 year

Votes: 17 22.4%
  • 2 years

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • 3 or more years

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
What do you mean by trading nakedly?

Of course not those 18SX type of naked as I receives a lot of those reply usually on forum. In fact, trading nakedly which means without hedging any of correlation instruments. I am wondering have anyone watch The Million Dollar Trader TV series for those newbie trader coaches by an ex Goldman trader. If you notice, he mentioned a word and asked those trader. Are you stupid? Trading without hedging.

The time taken to make up the big splurge certainly depends upon the traders and their dedication towards the trading business. But there should be only one goal and that is to succeed in the forex trading business with discipline.

Human being wants quick results of their work they can not wait for several months doing trading on demo having nothing in hands. That is why they are in hurry to do live trading after one or tow months.

There are special steps needed to trade nakedly:

1. Remove your clothes.
2. Sit down at your trading workstation (i.e. your computer).
3. Trade.

Or, you could take the less literal interpretation and throw all the indicators off of your charts.
WAIT, WHAT?? Well, at least you didn't specify removing socks-that would have totally disqualified me...

Socks are optional, depending whether the temperature is low enough to make your toes cold.

1. Remove your clothes.
3. Trade.

Or, you could take the less literal interpretation and throw all the indicators off of your charts.

Hahaha, no way, it's too cold to do that at this time of the year. Maybe during the summer, but right now i feel cold just thinking about it.

Human being wants quick results of their work they can not wait for several months doing trading on demo having nothing in hands. That is why they are in hurry to do live trading after one or tow months.
Yes usually like it, many trader beginner rush then jump to real accout beause desired to making quick money, but I see many beginner also get fail and if first trades they in lucky sometime leading them being over confidence

1. Remove your clothes.
3. Trade.

Best advice ever. :)

Best advice ever. :)
Agree!! Although I'm new to trading (and although still in Demo, am going to go to a micro acct in a few weeks); I'm finding myself drawn to Price Action-minimal to no indicators. In other words, a good, healthy, naked-as-a-jaybird trading...OK, I'll probably leave some socks on-at least for another month or so.... ;)

Back