How long did it take you to go from demo to live?

How long did it take you to go from demo to live?

• right away

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • 6 months

Votes: 44 57.9%
  • 1 year

Votes: 17 22.4%
  • 2 years

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • 3 or more years

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
For me its for FOREVER. A Good trader never stop practising on demo and it always good to test strategy on demo first. So My vote is for FOREVER but unfortunately this option is not in your Question :(

Because so many trader can't maintain account more than six month, hence I am vote for six month at least in demo account, on these period of time I think if any trader learn demo seriously will already facing many kinds market condition.

Because so many trader can't maintain account more than six month, hence I am vote for six month at least in demo account, on these period of time I think if any trader learn demo seriously will already facing many kinds market condition.

I agree, it takes at least six months to practise on a demo account enough before one is ready to move onto a small live account. I just wish someone had told me that latter part first before I moved onto my first live account.

I agree, it takes at least six months to practise on a demo account enough before one is ready to move onto a small live account. I just wish someone had told me that latter part first before I moved onto my first live account.

In the starting of our trades we should be doing small trades only as that will limit the amount of trading risks in our trades :)

For me its for FOREVER. A Good trader never stop practising on demo and it always good to test strategy on demo first. So My vote is for FOREVER but unfortunately this option is not in your Question :(

Yeah, I agree and indeed it was the best answer. Unfortunately, a lot of trader leave demo early due to lack of excitement.:p

Yeah, I agree and indeed it was the best answer. Unfortunately, a lot of trader leave demo early due to lack of excitement.:p

And then they incur losses, which provides excitement enough, but I doubt people become traders for that kind of excitement. It really is best to always test any new strategy on a demo account before one uses it for their live account.

Way back in 2010 i did not realize the importance of demo trading and thus ventured directly into the real account trading and burnt the pocket and its still smelling......:D

If any trader already they want start in live account, for beginner step might use cent account and spent money that afford to lose is better than jump to use standart account, usually real account will already involved emotion if directly use huge capital hence will faced emotion problem I think.

If any trader already they want start in live account, for beginner step might use cent account and spent money that afford to lose is better than jump to use standart account, usually real account will already involved emotion if directly use huge capital hence will faced emotion problem I think.

It always follows the golden rule strategy that one should invest the money only that which they can afford to lose, either it is the beginner or full fledged trader, they need to invest only that which they can afford to lose.

Back