1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How long do I have to trade with demo account?

Discussion in 'Beginners Bootcamp' started by Azlan00IM, Jul 3, 2015.

1. idimitrov

idimitrov Master Sergeant

You should never stop. The demo is the best place to try your new strategies.

2. EURUSD

EURUSD Sergeant Major

Demo account buseful to backtesting strategy and shystem trading, but real account will more useful to develop better psychology trading, success in demo might making trader being confidence but not guarantee will success later in real account.

3. celeryleaf

celeryleaf Corporal

Yeah pressure is the worst. Its like passing an exam... Ugh!

4. EuroTrader

EuroTrader Sergeant Major

As a trader we have to keep our trading pressure away and the only way of doing that is by relaxing our-self so that our minds are free :)

5. EURUSD

EURUSD Sergeant Major

Some opinion giving suggestion to trade on demo account at least six month, because many trader they can't maintain account more than six month and most trader get fail less than six month

6. dianajs

dianajs Private, 1st Class

It has never occurred to me to compare the stress of trading with real money to passing an exam, but come to think about it, it's a very accurate comparison. As a student I did learn, however, to deal with that stress, and I got used to the exams. It shold be the same for trading, I think. The more you trade, the better you feel.

7. celeryleaf

celeryleaf Corporal

Yeah you feel quite chilled by the time you graduate :) So maybe its the same fore trading just trade until you feel nothing can beat you

8. Davidrick

Davidrick FiboGroup Multi

There is no fixed period for demo trading. It depends on your progress. I did demo for 6 months.

9. EuroTrader

EuroTrader Sergeant Major

There are some traders who are able to learn trading after doing Demo trades for a period of 1 year :)

10. dianajs

dianajs Private, 1st Class

By the time I graduated I felt almost sleepy during exams. However, when it comes to Forex trading, while it's good to have confidence, I also think that one should never become too confident. That too can be a mistake. It's good to always be wary, but not afraid.