How long do I have to trade with demo account?

Usually treat real money with reckless trading only causing failure in trades, be carefully with the market because not all market condition will easy to analyzed because in fact trend market easy to changed, strong psychcology required in forex.

Oh wow. what a good way to waste your money instantly, though. And just like what Luthfi said, we need to migrate our mindset and start to train our real trading psychology so we will never treat our live account as our demo account...

Oh wow. what a good way to waste your money instantly, though. And just like what Luthfi said, we need to migrate our mindset and start to train our real trading psychology so we will never treat our live account as our demo account...

Do you think someday money fell from the sky? If you think this day never comes, you have to accept the "GAME" rules.

Do you think someday money fell from the sky? If you think this day never comes, you have to accept the "GAME" rules.

Yes its is a fact hat earning money thru trading is not going to be easy task. And for this very reason we have to make sure that our trading knowledge is good and we can use that easily :)

I did demo for 2 months , started live trading thinking that I am enough skilled in trading can make profits. After doing live trading I realize I need some thing more to learn . I should trade on demo with plan and risk management strategy to avoid mistakes in real trading. I must say more than 6 months demo trading is needed for a trader.

I did demo for 2 months , started live trading thinking that I am enough skilled in trading can make profits. After doing live trading I realize I need some thing more to learn . I should trade on demo with plan and risk management strategy to avoid mistakes in real trading. I must say more than 6 months demo trading is needed for a trader.
Agree. There still lots of things you need to learn before taking a step into live account. Risk and money management are not easy things to learn because you will face different cases in trading.

Practice in demo account should be done for atleast three to four month to grab the basics of Forex trading as it will help the traders to minimize their pressure they will face while entering in real market.

Practice in demo account should be done for atleast three to four month to grab the basics of Forex trading as it will help the traders to minimize their pressure they will face while entering in real market.

The Demo trading accounts will always help us as we all know the importance of doing our trading in the Demo accounts. Using the Demo we can learn and also in the meantime improve our trades :)

As other members say at least 3 months practice is ideal before going to real trading , less time will not in your benefit as much you will do trading on demo many things will clear to you that will make trading easy.

You can also trade on demo even when you have a real account. It'll be easy for you to test new strategies without losing money.

In this regard, I would like to suggest you that you should work at least two to four months on demo account and should apply all the strategies, software, indicators etc on demo account during the practice period.

Back