How long do I have to trade with demo account?

Hi, i think you should trade on a demo account as long as you need to but you need to be able to make the necessary decisions with trading forex. so take your time.

Hi, i think you should trade on a demo account as long as you need to but you need to be able to make the necessary decisions with trading forex. so take your time.

As a rule of thumb, time spent exclusively on demo should not exceed one year. Because as time goes you start to care less about your trading results (because you don't lose real money), become less attentive to market challenges like widening spreads etc. Successful experience in demo where you convert 100$ to 10000$ can't be repeated on live account, simple because of less comfortable trading conditions but you tend to ignore that trying to get it work on live account. Eventually it leads to losses and account blow up

I would not start with real account from start. New traders should get familiar with trading platform and learn how to trade, and also what is what in Forex. Demo account is much better option for learning as there is no real money involved

dont think you can put a time limit on this, you need to be comfortable and profitable in demo first, how long this takes is down to the individual as everyone is different.

I think that something like not that much of it, as long as when you will be able ot trade on live one. Do you understand all that needs already with your broker ? Correct ? How does that sound really ? I traded like few month for the practice here anyway.

The period for trading on a demo account is dependent on an individual. One person can trade much longer than the other if he takes longer to grasp the concept. I recommend at least 3-6 months of demo trading before going live, so that you become familiar with the market

Trade in demo as long as you`re feeling the need of it but remember that even experienced traders are using demos for testing their new strategies.

It depends on your learning skills, if you are a quick learner then you need less time to spend on the demo account. If you are a slow learner then you need to spend more time for getting market awareness. But, you have to start trading with the demo account for getting a good career.

Don't be afraid to stay on a demo account for a long time; it's an invaluable experience that you can get for free. If you want to trade faster on a real account, you should trade on a demo account for at least 3-4 months. The main thing is not to invest a lot of money in trading at once, start with a small investment, and slowly improve your skills.

Back