• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss How long it take you to trade and make money?

General discussions of a financial company

anong

Recruit
Hi people i really want to start with trading crypto it look nice and every1 i know start doing this and making money. if i start today how long i need to understand this more and trade successfully

Before you start thinking about how soon you'll start making money, think about what your strategy will be.

Whether you want to trade cryptos or shares or any other instrument, go for it, but think of your strategy before you throw in your real money.

Hi people i really want to start with trading crypto it look nice and every1 i know start doing this and making money. if i start today how long i need to understand this more and trade successfully
Hi there,

I would say it really depends on how your mind gets on with learning etc. It can take some longer and some shorter. However, I would say what ever you do start with demo trading first and once you’re consistently making money on demo for at least 6 months then don’t put any real money into it. It has taken me over 2 years to become consistent and even now I have my bad days…so please remember trading is not a get rich quick scheme but a long process that can scale up nicely in couple of years once you’re consistent…

Thanks
Pheniox

Hi anong. trading will be fun for you if you really structure a strategy.

Don't trade without knowing what you are doing or you will lose your money.

I lost a lot when I started but now I am way better.

Like Yīnuò said you need to know the strategy and stick to it. The sooner you start trading correctly the less time it takes you to make money.

Hello Pheniox
thanks for support and ideas. i will try not to think like this. i hope i like all the trading so i can think about it and not theb money

Back