How long to demo and when to invest

Yeah there is certainly no harm in going back to a demo to test something new out or if you feel your confidence is low

I’ve spent quite a lot of time practicing on a demo account about 6 months in total then moved to opening a small account to practice trading with actually money. When did you feel comfortable enough to invest a substantial amount into trading ?
I also have devoted over 6 months as of now, now I am planning to go for the real account soon.

There are a certain trader that practice in demo already two years because he will make sure if he can be profitable in demo before going to live account, my mistake at the first time is to take a demo just want to understand how to open order through the platform, and the first experience get worst, wiped out only three days in real account

how long you should trade on demo?
as long as possible until you found a strategy that work for you that suits your trading style
if youre ready then move to next stage to trade on live account.
80% psychological - 20% methodological

how long you should trade on demo?
as long as possible until you found a strategy that work for you that suits your trading style
if youre ready then move to next stage to trade on live account.
80% psychological - 20% methodological
When we start doing our trading we need to learn about the markets and so it will take some time for us and we need to be ready to practice doing Demo trading.

I’ve spent quite a lot of time practicing on a demo account about 6 months in total then moved to opening a small account to practice trading with actually money. When did you feel comfortable enough to invest a substantial amount into trading ?
6 months is quite a good time to go with a live account, although learning has no time limit, do practice new strategies on a demo account and try to stick with a small amount to test yourself.

6 months is quite a good time to go with a live account, although learning has no time limit, do practice new strategies on a demo account and try to stick with a small amount to test yourself.
Because so many trader fail less than six month to maintain account, almost trader get margin call account in real trading less than six month and spent time to learn in demo at least six month is good than only a week

Because so many trader fail less than six month to maintain account, almost trader get margin call account in real trading less than six month and spent time to learn in demo at least six month is good than only a week
All that matter the most is how you manage your risk and your capital. If you know when to enter and when to exit a trade your account will have minimum chances of getting a margin call.

All that matter the most is how you manage your risk and your capital. If you know when to enter and when to exit a trade your account will have minimum chances of getting a margin call.
The problem, the prices very dynamic, here strategy and amount balance also have an important role in trading, still not easy to always exit in winning trades, and the process need patience

The problem, the prices very dynamic, here strategy and amount balance also have an important role in trading, still not easy to always exit in winning trades, and the process need patience
Yes that's correct all the trades are not winning trades and dynamic prices add to the margin calls issue but here we can also use stop loss and cap our losses up to certain extend. Though extreme volatility might not even give your trade a chance to close at stop loss but that's the most a trade can do as he clearly cannot predict what's exactly gonna happen next.

Back