How long to demo and when to invest

Because so many trader fail less than six month to maintain account, almost trader get margin call account in real trading less than six month and spent time to learn in demo at least six month is good than only a week
Yes beacuse in demo they get virtual funds and are able to maintain the required margin.

Some great ideas on here. I am still working on my demo account, not feeling confident to go live just yet. I do like the idea of heading back to the demo account to try out strategies.

What I have realised is that most trades usually know when they are ready to go for live trading. You cannot just say that you are going to do demo trading for a certain time period and that after the time elapses you will move into live trading. How well you can trade is not determined by how long you take to practice demo but what you know out of your demo trading.

You have to trade in a demo account until you are sure that you are ready. There cannot be a specific time of how long people are supposed to do demo trading because they are all different. How you are going to handle trading is not the same way I am going to handle trading. You have got to know what is right and what is wrong and your gut will tell you when you are ready.

Some great ideas on here. I am still working on my demo account, not feeling confident to go live just yet. I do like the idea of heading back to the demo account to try out strategies.
You need to continue trading in the Demo trading accounts for learning the Forex trading.

I still only stick to a small account now after over a year of trading, I still see myself as beginner

It's not just a math. Go live when you feel ready fo do it but start with small for sure.

Continuing with a small account is a good decision. I think you should move onto a bigger account when you are getting consistent profits. You don't have to jump to huge investments if you are still not comfortable, just try increasing the money you risk gradually.

Back