How many hours per day to you trade?

2/3 hours per day, not necessary I have to make a trade everyday! I have other works to do, you too may have, right?
Cheers!

Ohhh!....so you too am hard wired to the computer!.....hmmmm...we got to swap pointers on how to tackle those inconveniences like itches, on a date, etc.
having a date? simple, bring your smartphone or netbook with you. :D I am sure I know the end result of the date!

Ohhh!....so you too am hard wired to the computer!.....hmmmm...we got to swap pointers on how to tackle those inconveniences like itches, on a date, etc.

I just lay back on my golden throne and have the servant girls take care of itches and anything else that . . . comes up. ;)

...hmmmm...and here poor old me have to use a garden rake :( ........ahhhh....must be nice to be a Pharaoh!......I really must have a word with that Amun one of these days about an upgrade.

And oh....smartphone or netbook don't work with where I take my dates....bad connection!

...hmmmm...and here poor old me have to use a garden rake :( ........ahhhh....must be nice to be a Pharaoh!......I really must have a word with that Amun one of these days about an upgrade.

And oh....smartphone or netbook don't work with where I take my dates....bad connection!

Oh that's the saddest part of trading if we are not able to have good connection :( which will add up another reason for losing money.

Hey, no problem, RahmanSL!

Take your date to your house or trading room. Show him your tools ;)

Back