How many indicators do you need?

Right now I am trying to learn how to trade through pure price action and no indicators at all but I have to say it's still going pretty slowly. I need Moving Average at least.
Me too, I like with this way making trades being simple and not complicated, I think candlestick pattern itself already become our indicator to analyze the range market movement

Me too, I like with this way making trades being simple and not complicated, I think candlestick pattern itself already become our indicator to analyze the range market movement

Whenever we are doing our trading we have to see and look for many options before we can enter into any trade. The main reason is that the chances of getting losses are higher :D

Whenever we are doing our trading we have to see and look for many options before we can enter into any trade. The main reason is that the chances of getting losses are higher :D
I think need good learning ubut also musty prepare the risk to avoid big loss in single trades, although forex as risky but in fact still many trader stay here because they want get earning from their effort

Candlestick pattern analysis is definitely one of the easiest, most understandable and most accurate ways you can figure out your entries. If you are good enough at it you need almost no indicators to trade.

Candlestick pattern analysis is definitely one of the easiest, most understandable and most accurate ways you can figure out your entries. If you are good enough at it you need almost no indicators to trade.
I like with this way, might because first already trying many kinds indicator but still faced with difficulties and then thinking with simple way , candlestick already giving valuable data if we look on history movement

I like with this way, might because first already trying many kinds indicator but still faced with difficulties and then thinking with simple way , candlestick already giving valuable data if we look on history movement

Yes, it is a fact that we are presented with many choices of the technical indicators but it is upon us to decide which one we are actually going to use :)

I also use technical indicators that are used in MT4. My experience is good with indicators . However I not fully believe on indicators reading . I also use my own experience and charts for trend definition.

The amount of indicators on the graph everyone determines for themselves individually. For me, it's the fewer, the better, for example I get by with 3 indicators.

I use ADR combined with S/R levels and VIX indicator from S&P 500 as a gauge for market fear. As I'm fundamental trading its essential for me to get precise information on market sentiments.

The amount of indicators on the graph everyone determines for themselves individually. For me, it's the fewer, the better, for example I get by with 3 indicators.

I agree, three indicators at the same time is the most I use too, namely a combination of Bollinger Bands, Moving Average and RSI. That is, I do that when I feel the need to use an indicator other than MA. What do you use?

Back