How many indicators do you need?

I would like to use zero indicators in my chart, because i feel that candlestick formations and patterns and the price action itself is more than enough for trading.

Only indicator I use is plain old MACD using M1, M5, M15 time frames when trading....but referring to higher time frames for general idea (and confirmation) of possible market movements.

However, my main "indicator" (if it can be called that) is reading various reports on my target currency pairs I intend to trade and cross-reference them with Forex Economic Calendar on "Impact", "Previous", and "Consensus".
Those Business talks on Bloomberg over the weekends are pretty informative too.

then you are my god!! ;)

No, Pardon me!
I do not need all my trade to be profitable, recently the number of good trades increasing than the bad ones!
I do analyze resistance/support zones and candle sticks and little bit of fundamentals! Now you tell me, isn't it possible to make 60% good decisions on what I do to make decisions?
I just save my times through not running after those...

Regards
RH

io penso che tu ne abbia troppi, è un pò confusa quella tabella, ma tu riesci a leggerla bene?

Really amazing chart too many indicators i had also seen many traders who trade without following the indicators. Some indicators are really helpful to make the right entry and exit but requires proper practice.

Back