How many indicators do you need?

Yes, test with time filters, time windows from 7am to 10am and 3pm to 5pm on EUR/USD and GBP/USD, from 11pm to 1am and 4am to 7am on USD/JPY. I would test it over on my demos.

i ever try this strategies, sometimes worked fine, sometimes false signal, but you can try and developed by yourself ..
goodluck. :)

i ever try this strategies, sometimes worked fine, sometimes false signal, but you can try and developed by yourself ..
goodluck. :)

If the standard deviation is low and expect it to rise following the momentum movement, that means the set up is good. I tested it in the morning, 1st crossing is working, but not the 2nd or the 3rd. I have to do more test, I guess.

If the standard deviation is low and expect it to rise following the momentum movement, that means the set up is good. I tested it in the morning, 1st crossing is working, but not the 2nd or the 3rd. I have to do more test, I guess.

Try This My Compositions :
9 and 45 SMA .. With TimeFrame 5 Minutes..
Signal Triggered Is Same ..

What a mess! I don't think it's a good idea to use too many indicators. They can cause what (if I remember correctly) is called analysis paralysis, which can make it difficult to see even the most obvious oppurtunities on the chart.

Back