How many indicators do you need?

I don't use indicators.

Regards isten
There are a lot of indicators so we can use the one which better suits to our needs however this is also good if we learn the price action instead of the indicators. Because price is the one which is actually happening in the market at the moment whereas the indicators show lagged data.

I don't use indicators.

Regards isten
We have own choice here in trading, although trading without the indicator, usually relying on candlestick pattern, and price action, there are many patterns in price action trades, triangles, abcd pattern, Gartley pattern etc

I use five to ten indicators but in various trading setup. Per one setup the average number of indicators used is 3.

Probably the more the better. When robotic systems offer this, they always say that they use 10-15 indicators and it really works.

And one thing is enough to understand what is going on, the analysis is not only performed using indicators...

Indicators are the most important tool for analysis, which should not be missed, because with their help you can implement and start up almost any trading system. So, they should be studied unequivocally. But as for their quantity - here the question is individual. As much as you need - as much and use it.

Probably the more the better. When robotic systems offer this, they always say that they use 10-15 indicators and it really works.

You don't need a single indicator to be honest. If you want to be in this market for long term then try to learn price action and trade without indicators.

Back