1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How many languages do you speak ?

Discussion in 'Mess Hall' started by FxMaster, Aug 26, 2014.

?

How many languages do you speak ?

Multiple votes are allowed. Your vote will be publicly visible.
  1. s.erfolg

s.erfolg Private, 1st Class

Well well well most of the people in this topic are speaking in English but the second top position is Hindi (excuse me but is it India language)? Well I am impressed! And as I see I am the first and the only one who speaking German here. Well in top among the best as always:cool:
    I started French and still do. About two years already but still in lesson 4:D

2. kutsky

kutsky Recruit

English is a universal language. It is no surprise why it garnered the most votes. I think it is good to be a multilinguist to be able to understand other people who does not understand English.

3. DonCarleone

DonCarleone Private

3 languages. Spanish thanks to my mother, English thanks to its universal position and... Russian thanks to my dad

4. Rizog

Rizog Private, 1st Class

Speaking different languages helps to communicate with the people all around the world. Many people love to learn multi-languages and they speak them as well. I also speak 3 languages with good confidence. You can also share your experience of languages as well. Will you people share?

5. phil65

phil65 Banned Multi

100% spanish 100% english 20% arab

6. forexroy

forexroy Highly Suspicious Person

I speak English and Spanish

7. Gateluri

Gateluri Recruit

I really find it difficult to learn about the new languages and thus, I am not a huge communicator. I just speak my national, international, and local languages which I learnt with the passage of time from my early childhood. Moreover, I never found a need of learning new languages.

8. SanioTire

SanioTire Recruit

I am really bad in linguistics. I cannot understand any other language properly other than my national and mother tongue. I do not know why but I am really not performing well in this field. What is your story in this regard? Give replies!

9. Clay Davidson

Clay Davidson Recruit

Not much only 3 or so. Ukrainian, Russian and English, mother do know Polish as well anyway;) But I planed to learn German or French as well, I am not sure how it's going with me anyway. Thanks for that topic, would love to hear about other people too.

10. DaveT

DaveT Corporal