How many languages do you speak ?

How many languages do you speak ?

• Total voters
Well well well most of the people in this topic are speaking in English but the second top position is Hindi (excuse me but is it India language)? Well I am impressed! And as I see I am the first and the only one who speaking German here. Well in top among the best as always:cool:
I started French and still do. About two years already but still in lesson 4:D

English is a universal language. It is no surprise why it garnered the most votes. I think it is good to be a multilinguist to be able to understand other people who does not understand English.

3 languages. Spanish thanks to my mother, English thanks to its universal position and... Russian thanks to my dad

Speaking different languages helps to communicate with the people all around the world. Many people love to learn multi-languages and they speak them as well. I also speak 3 languages with good confidence. You can also share your experience of languages as well. Will you people share?

I really find it difficult to learn about the new languages and thus, I am not a huge communicator. I just speak my national, international, and local languages which I learnt with the passage of time from my early childhood. Moreover, I never found a need of learning new languages.

I am really bad in linguistics. I cannot understand any other language properly other than my national and mother tongue. I do not know why but I am really not performing well in this field. What is your story in this regard? Give replies!

Not much only 3 or so. Ukrainian, Russian and English, mother do know Polish as well anyway;) But I planed to learn German or French as well, I am not sure how it's going with me anyway. Thanks for that topic, would love to hear about other people too.

Back