How many languages do you speak ?

How many languages do you speak ?

• Total voters

FxMaster

Colonel
Hello Fellow Traders,

We have a members from worldwide just curious to know how many languages do we know/speak ?

Lets vote and see...........

I think the poll is a great idea! I just wish the forums software would allow more choices. I can think of about 20 more languages that need to be added.

I don't think the budget committee will let me have the programming time needed to do this, since most polls only need a few answers. :(

Because of my job at the FPA, I'm qualified to serve as an interpreter for a special language known as Broker BS.

Last edited:
You are right Mod, Unfortunately poll didn't allow add more than 10 options that`s why
I added last option as a "Not Listed above then please tell us "

I demand a recount! Ancient Egyptian should have been the first choice! Also, where's ancient Greek, Latin and Etruscan? My great-great-great-great granddaughter Cleopatra was fluent in all of those.

For modern languages, I mostly speak English. I know just enough Spanish, French, Italian, German, Mandarin, Cantonese, and Japanese to end up looking like an idiot in all those languages.

I demand a recount! Ancient Egyptian should have been the first choice! Also, where's ancient Greek, Latin and Etruscan? My great-great-great-great granddaughter Cleopatra was fluent in all of those.

For modern languages, I mostly speak English. I know just enough Spanish, French, Italian, German, Mandarin, Cantonese, and Japanese to end up looking like an idiot in all those languages.

Even I can speak/read More, like Gujarati, Arabic, Urdu, Bengali, Punjabi.

I should see about learning enough to embarrass myself in more languages. :)

We have less than 5% people who knows Spanish, French, Italian or German languages in India :(

Dude. You speak Urdu and Punjabi? Holy crap!
Guess it IS true that Americans are on the short end of the language learning stick ;)

Back