How many pips a day as a beginner?

Anything less than 10,000 pips profit each day is totally lame.

Just kidding! :p

If you can go live and average 110 pips per day, that's excellent. I've had amazing days where everything worked and hundreds of pips rained down from the heavens, but I've also had days where everything went terribly wrong.

If you can constantly break 100 pips per day under a variety of market conditions, definitely let the rest of us know what strategies you are using.

WOW

I would say if you are already pipin...you are gettinh this. As for me I am only half way through babypips and am getting totally overwhelmed with the idea that I am going to have to master all those diffrent types of indicators to be successful! BTW I havent seen anything on that website that tells you how to enter and exit a trade. Is it in there somewhere?? :eek:oh:

As far as I know sufficiently in a day to earn 25 points, it is enough for doubling of deposit in a month.

Many of the prestigious members says 110 pips by I say even half of the pips would be good enough for a beginner.................

Any significant and fairly consistent level of positive pips is very good for a beginning trader (and not bad for an non-beginning trader either).

The numbers if pips you can make in a day depends on the trading strategy you are using. There are strategies that can produce you 100-300 pips depending of the market is volatile

Back