How many pips you make per week?

It id not necessary to make a certain amount pips daily. But the thing is to keep consistency. Forex is a place where loss is invariables. There is no trader who ever faces loss. So, it should be not to talk about making pips only. As a trader our focus should be on making pip consistently. To keep consistency in business trader should attentively work on minimizing the risk, not in just making on pips.

Consistency in trading and regular profit taking is more important than calculating pips. May be you get enough profit in some pips . As trader works in forex market he can decide well how much pips are safe in particular trade. i like less pips that are safe and sure becuase they make me a successful trader.

Nothing is fixed. I think no one can tell it. Market doesn't move in a same way all the time. In some week it moves slowly, in some weeks it moves too fast. Also you can't make same profit in sideway market like you make in trend market.

It's hard to say how many pips I make per week because every time it's a different value.

Here everything depends on you and how hard you try. Actually it's possible to make 500 + a week.

Wow, there are a lot of unachivable results for me:)
So, I make from losses -100pips to profit +100 -150 pips per week. But sometimes it can be one trade more then 200 and sometimes about 30 pips, depending on the volatility. I trade GBP and time to time it shows a big fluctuations.

It really depends on the week, I have no fixed result. Sometimes it's well over a hundred pips, but this week, for example, I haven't traded at all because of the holidays.

It id not necessary to make a certain amount pips daily. But the thing is to keep consistency. Forex is a place where loss is invariables. There is no trader who ever faces loss. So, it should be not to talk about making pips only. As a trader our focus should be on making pip consistently. To keep consistency in business trader should attentively work on minimizing the risk, not in just making on pips.

Is it possible say the exact number of pips per week? Market doesn't behave in the same way every week. It's also not possible get good every day or every week. In my opinion weekly calculation is a bad habit. Half yearly or yearly return can be calculated. Think in a big scale if you want to be big.

In my opinion it is good to have a weekly and monthly target. Whether or not one can always reach those targets is another matter.

You need to set as many goals as possible and correctly achieve them. It is best to set goals that can be met at the end of the month or half a year in full.

Back