How much money can you make and how long will it take for a beginner?

Bitcoin is looking for bottom that is more likely around $3000 mark and we will have new year coming, so I think it will start rising new year.
It will be great. I hope it will rise because I have some funds in bitcoin:(. Mb it will $10000?:p

I have seen still so many investor bitcoin having good confidence if value bitcoin will arise again, bubble moment on cryptocurrency already happened on beginning years but seems still become an interested topic about bitcoin

Start with huge money without good experience will only waste of time and money, how to make money from forex trading, need more experience and also having positive mindset if we can make money through forex business

Start with huge money without good experience will only waste of time and money, how to make money from forex trading, need more experience and also having positive mindset if we can make money through forex business

Start with huge money is possible if you start it with demo:). Anyway you are right. If you want to earn money on forex without forex experience you will loose it all. One more what you need is good tested trading strategy on demo. Even if your strategy is perfect and you want to deposit real money you should do it from minimum deposit.

Start with huge money is possible if you start it with demo:). Anyway you are right. If you want to earn money on forex without forex experience you will loose it all. One more what you need is good tested trading strategy on demo. Even if your strategy is perfect and you want to deposit real money you should do it from minimum deposit.
Exactly. Experience and dedication to learning are vital!

Experience is a thing you cannot get without starting at anything. Every expert forex trader was a beginner once. The real thing is practicing with a set of method and you will get success ultimately.

All expert traders come from beginner stage, so maybe you still not making profits regularly, but with high dedication and learning, you might become one expert trader as a professional trader. If not yet ready to start with real account, hence demo account can be used for learning and practicing without any risk.

Bitcoin is looking for bottom that is more likely around $3000 mark and we will have new year coming, so I think it will start rising new year.
If look on development blockchain technology, currently there are so many event cryptos in the world still established, this is a sign if cryptocurrency still become very promising technology and might will arise value of bitcoin after on last year occurred bubble, so many crypto lovers still believe if bitcoin will arise

Back