How much money can you make and how long will it take for a beginner?

You can make quite solid income which will be probably in the region of really the thousands of dollars if all will go well, thanks for that in advance. How do you really want to continue that one thing and not earning in the process ? Come on and continue.

For beginner with $1000 deposit it is possible to make 50-100 USD monthly with relatively safe trading. As you increase your account equity, open bigger positions and earn more in absolute terms.

If you talk about beginners in forex and want to make money as well, then I am afraid that is not possible. There is no specific time you can define for a beginner to start making money as it is the method when it clicks.

I would like to stress first that earning potential depends on your skills and your trading technique and strategy.What an average earnings could be,I think probably 5-10% per month, but it is all relative. Certainly if you want big profits in nominal amount, then you should invest substantial funds

Initially at the beginning of my career my returns were quite erratic like -20%, +30% monthly. But the goal is to reduce variance of our returns, i.e. pursue low profit targets and cut losses quick.

Hello fellow traders

I used a very simple startegy with 3 indies based on elliott waves and Bill Williams work

Here below is an example of trade using the strategy

Let me know what you think

Hope all the best

Regards

Erik

Hello fellow traders

I used a very simple startegy with 3 indies based on elliott waves and Bill Williams work

Here below is an example of trade using the strategy

Let me know what you think

Hope all the best

Regards

Erik

How much did you earn last month? What was the max drawdown and number of profitable trades? With this data you can bring much more attention to your system and even start to sell it.

Hello fellow traders

Here below is my market analysis for the coming week of trading:

I have a simple strategy with only 3 indicators based on Elliott Waves and Bill Williams trading chaos

Hope you will find this useful

Happy Trading

Erik

If you talk about beginners in forex and want to make money as well, then I am afraid that is not possible. There is no specific time you can define for a beginner to start making money as it is the method when it clicks.
Yes beginners are mostly facing difficulties to make profits. They can not make any fix amount.Their profits are less or more every time. I must say loss opportunity is high than profit. So we cannot say they will surely make this % of money. It also varies from person to person according to his skill level market response and experience he s having . All beginners should expect less from market , in this way they will struggle to get more with proper steps not just dream for profits.

How much did you earn last month? What was the max drawdown and number of profitable trades? With this data you can bring much more attention to your system and even start to sell it.
Why would anyone want to sell a profitable system?

Back