How much money can you make and how long will it take for a beginner?

Now I can earn with forex 120% per year. This is 10% per month. Of course, profits are unevenly distributed. Some months are unprofitable, others can take a 50% profit. This is a very good result. A beginner will need at least 5 years to achieve this.

Hello fellow traders

I used a very simple startegy with 3 indies based on elliott waves and Bill Williams work

Here below is the market analysis video for the coming week of trading

Happy trending

Erik

The amount of money that any trader can make depends on several factors, and it varies from one trader to another. Basically, what matters is how much you invest and how skilled you are to multiply that investment while managing your risks. As a new trader, your main goal should be to learn the market and get a winning strategy. The get-rich-quick mentality is what kills many traders' potential

There is nothing fixed or certain in the trade market. In the beginning, the chances of loss are more than the chances of win. If you stay in the market without losing any money in the beginning then it will be a huge success for you. What do you people think in this regard?

You can make in a realistical way something like from few hundreds to few thousands monthly and it will be very cool idea entirely and possibly. It could take for you up to one year to see some significant real profit for all your doings entirely.

Hello fellow traders

I used a very simple startegy with 3 indies based on elliott waves and Bill Williams work

Here below is the market analysis video for the coming week of trading

Happy trending

Erik

It doesn't work because you don't understand WHY it has to work. Same as with religion - a blind faith..

Bill Williams..! Right if we go to the MT4 in the indicators list we can check that name however if it is what he referring us then which option to choose from bill william's work either they are the fractals or etc..? Sorry for posting such a silly question but i guess it might help me and others too..

You can make in a realistical way something like from few hundreds to few thousands monthly and it will be very cool idea entirely and possibly. It could take for you up to one year to see some significant real profit for all your doings entirely.
It is very real that we can make just some $ in start of our trading career. We must not dream for a big amount of profit. All profits are on the base of our skill , experience and risk management ability. Even with good trading skill we should not try more than 10% monthly profit. It is a big success if someone gets this target with less losses. always make realistic targets and do hard work to have this in your hand.

It's difficult to say how long it'll take for a beginner to achieve my current results. you know we're all different. everyone needs their own specific time. now i can earn about 10k for one profit.
look for yourself how long it'll take you to achieve this. i know this isn't end for me. i want to earn 100 times more.

you can make a living but first you need to learn this will take a lot of time the more you study the faster you will learn you will need 1 year before you even break even i recon

Back