How much money can you make and how long will it take for a beginner?

Hi everyone,

I have no previous trading experience however I plan on educating myself on this website. I am just wondering how long it will take to begin making money, how easy/difficult it might be and how much I can expect to earn etc. Plus any tips that anyone has for a beginner would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks,

Dan.
lots of people make an income

It is best just to learn about forex without thinking about how much money you can make, as it puts to much pressure on.

You can make in a realistical way something like from few hundreds to few thousands monthly and it will be very cool idea entirely and possibly. It could take for you up to one year to see some significant real profit for all your doings entirely.
Yes best to take it slow.

I would stay away from places like Instgram and certain YouTube channels that promote flashy lifestyles of "traders" as most of the time they are marketers not traders. This is a job and a business. If you treat it like you would expect you have to to grow a business then you will likely get there. Most businesses make a loss in their first few years of trading and I would expect the same deal here.

I would stay away from places like Instgram and certain YouTube channels that promote flashy lifestyles of "traders" as most of the time they are marketers not traders. This is a job and a business. If you treat it like you would expect you have to to grow a business then you will likely get there. Most businesses make a loss in their first few years of trading and I would expect the same deal here.
Absolutely right.

Hi everyone,

I have no previous trading experience however I plan on educating myself on this website. I am just wondering how long it will take to begin making money, how easy/difficult it might be and how much I can expect to earn etc. Plus any tips that anyone has for a beginner would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks,

Dan.
No quick solution or definitive answer. Each person is individual and will take their own journey.

Setting targets can be dangerous and bring emotions into play, define success by not losing any money

Hard to answer. It takes as long as it takes. Treat it like learning any profession which can take years. In terms of how much that depends on trading style, starting capital, leverage used, risk management etc.

Back