How much money can you make and how long will it take for a beginner?

Being a beginner, I would like to suggest you focus more on getting knowledge and trading experience less on the profits and making money when you get an ample amount of experience and knowledge you will automatically get profits.

Being a beginner, I would like to suggest you focus more on getting knowledge and trading experience less on the profits and making money when you get an ample amount of experience and knowledge you will automatically get profits.
Just about to say the same. Focus on money normally invites more risks to be taken than if you were to focus on the process. The process pays out if done right so spend time on that. Look at it like being a hot shot surgeon pays well but you have to learn how to be one first.

If you are a beginner, then I advise you not to chase money, but to pay attention to gaining new experience and developing your trading strategy. For this purpose, I advise you to open a demo account where you can practice and simultaneously learn about different trading strategies. The main thing is not to be in a hurry and be greedy and remember that without the necessary knowledge, you will not be able to earn on trading.

There is no specific answer to how much time anyone will take to become a profitable trader. All traders had different mindsets and picking power however they should not show a hurry to make money in forex business until they are not having some experience. a beginner is successful if he is able to minimize loss and remain stable without loss after some months he will be able to collect profits.

I suggest that beginners or anyone should have patience when it comes to make money. Try to build the skills and forex market is large enough to make money. You can make money by trading, or teaching how to analyze the charts or by making indicators and EAs.

If you have absolutely no experience in trading, I recommend you to practice a demo account first. By trading on a demo account, you will learn the basics of trading and master different trading strategies. Later, when you realize that you have gained enough experience, you will be able to move to a real account. But do not think that you will start earning immediately, all newcomers at the beginning of their trading career lose more than they are taught. But if you learn and develop well, you will be able to earn after 3-4 months.

I would not advise you to focus on earning. First of all, develop your trading strategy and gain experience. Opening a demo account will especially help you. There you can test your strategy and learn how to trade confidently. The main thing is not to see your greed and trade on a cold head.

Just learn as much as you can and master a strategy then start small and see how you go. Never risk to much money and don't be greedy

this is great advive and i feel brokers should fource you to demo trade for at least 1 month before you are allowed to live trade

Back