How much money can you make and how long will it take for a beginner?

For initial training, in addition to training on the site, I advise to find different educational material about trading, for example, on YouTube. When you have learned the basics, I advise you to practice on a demo account. When you feel confident, you will already be trading with real money. Of course, you will not immediately make money, but I think that in a couple of months you will already make your first profit.

Each person is different and it varies with the way you practice and go live
I agree with you.
One's earnings and the time he/she takes to become successful here entirely varies from trader to trader, depending on one's skills, knowledge and mindset.

Daniel posted actually good beginners question, but nobody can give him exact answer. I would advise him to stay on demo account until he is certain that his strategy can make profits. That would be exact point in time when he should move to real account.

Hi everyone,

I have no previous trading experience however I plan on educating myself on this website. I am just wondering how long it will take to begin making money, how easy/difficult it might be and how much I can expect to earn etc. Plus any tips that anyone has for a beginner would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks,

Dan.
If you are a beginner then i would advise you to learn the basics first from the educational websites, make your trading strategy and place trade according to it. Try demo accounts and use every type of account like ECN account, Cent account etc. Spend less and focus to learn more. Just try to maintain consistent profits.

Make money in forex is not so easy, this is required high dedication in the learning process because there are so many traders who fail at beginning their trading carer then they leaving forex because felt if they cant make money from this industry.

You can make unlimited money, but only in the same way that you could playing football too......if you were good enough!

I am a newbie, I have learnt a lot through free online training courses, through the forums on here and by working on a demo account. I think you need to be looking at a god 12 months before you can look at trading live and making any money.

In a slow year about 3-5% of my capital weekly. Been a bit different lately as jumping on stocks and crypto with covid hitting. When stuff goes down that’s when it’s time to make real money.

Back