How much money can you make and how long will it take for a beginner?

It is your decision to invest an amount for real trading but be careful in start until you do not have a some experience of live trading not invest a big amount. Investing and loosing is very easy but chasing loss or recover your loose money will be a big challenge for you. As much learning you can get you should make efforts and it will be satisfying and helping for you in real trading.

I think this is the worst question for start. If you starting with this you won`t last long into the Forex world. The first questions must be how much i can afford to lose in this. To invest it in education and educational trading. Hope you understood me.

The reason many forex traders fail is that they are under capitalized in relation to the size of the trades they make. It is either greed or the prospect of controlling vast amounts of money with only a small amount of capital that coerces forex traders to take on such huge and fragile financial risk.

Why Forex Trading Is Hard, For You
There could be a number of reasons, but primarily, it is because traders are an impatient bunch. The urge to make money from the currency markets overwhelms logic, tricking retail traders into thinking that trading is easy.

One of the best Forex traders ever is Paul Tudor Jones, who also shorted the October 1987 market crash. He is one of the richest day traders alive today, with a net worth roughly $5.1 billion today.
George Soros is arguably the most well-known trader in the history of the business, known as "The Man Who Broke the Bank of England." and is the richest forex trader in the world
In 1992, Soros made roughly $1 billion in a bet that the British pound would depreciate in value.

Is Forex rigged?
Forex Markets are Rigged , BUT, no-one seems to care even with news that some of the world's biggest banks have been fined $1.2 billion for rigging forex markets. ... The forex markets have been rigged in the most blatant way (using online chat rooms) yet most forex traders on social media couldn't care less.

Forex trading, like most skills, is a life long craft that gets better with practice. It takes a life time so keep trading and keep getting better. Around 3–4 years is the average time it takes to become a reasonably good Trader.
There is an old adage that states it takes around 10,000 hours of practice to become proficient at anything.

Can we make a living day trading?
The first thing to note is yes, making a living on day trading is a perfectly viable career, but it's not necessarily easier or less work than a regular daytime job. The benefits are rather that you are your own boss, and can plan your work hours any way you want, and you have no one to blame for your losses except yourself.

Now this entirely depends on how skilled and hard working the trader is and on what plan and strategy is he tapping the markets. Different traders take different time span to become successful here and to achieve their goals and even the density of their earnings differ, so it all varies with the efforts that one puts.

Hi everyone,

I have no previous trading experience however I plan on educating myself on this website. I am just wondering how long it will take to begin making money, how easy/difficult it might be and how much I can expect to earn etc. Plus any tips that anyone has for a beginner would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks,

Dan.
Get some knowledge maybe try the babypips first then a demo account

Hi everyone,

I have no previous trading experience however I plan on educating myself on this website. I am just wondering how long it will take to begin making money, how easy/difficult it might be and how much I can expect to earn etc. Plus any tips that anyone has for a beginner would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks,

Dan.

With deposit of $2000 you can safely generate 5% monthly return (100 USD) with reasonably low risk and good control (ability to recover from drawdowns) of your trading.

I think you can easily make 10-20 a days if you trade with decent equity like 1000-2000 USD. With this amount of money you can have quite safe trading approach

Back