How much money can you make and how long will it take for a beginner?

Hi everyone,

I have no previous trading experience however I plan on educating myself on this website. I am just wondering how long it will take to begin making money, how easy/difficult it might be and how much I can expect to earn etc. Plus any tips that anyone has for a beginner would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks,

Dan.
Time totally depends upon you, some people start making money within three months, some might take years, so totally depends on your trading style, strategy, risk appetite, knowledge, experience etc.

Time totally depends upon you, some people start making money within three months, some might take years, so totally depends on your trading style, strategy, risk appetite, knowledge, experience etc.
The more you are concerned to get experience and skill of trading after knowledge and practice, it will easy for you to understand market move and do trading on your targets. Then important thing is doing trading according to your investment not show hurry because you can avail any good time but your lose money will not come easily.

The more you are concerned to get experience and skill of trading after knowledge and practice, it will easy for you to understand market move and do trading on your targets. Then important thing is doing trading according to your investment not show hurry because you can avail any good time but your lose money will not come easily.
Right, one should never invest more than its capacity. You never know hoe the market reacts and you end up losing everything you own.

It’s a bit like how long is a piece of string. So many factors to take in. Best to start on demo and practice for months and will give you an idea on returns suitable to your trading style

It’s a bit like how long is a piece of string. So many factors to take in. Best to start on demo and practice for months and will give you an idea on returns suitable to your trading style
Your example is the best comparison..

Even in this case it won`t be 100% accurate. The emotions on demo ad real are different. ;)

Back