How much money can you make and how long will it take for a beginner?

It’s a bit like how long is a piece of string. So many factors to take in. Best to start on demo and practice for months and will give you an idea on returns suitable to your trading style
It is confirmed that regular practice is important and without it you can not get earning , real earning will start when you have grip on real trading it is not a process of days ,it is for months or more than a year. An average trader understand trading in couple of months then live trading and control on risk he learns after a long time , so be patience with the wishes you want to become true with forex trading.

It is confirmed that regular practice is important and without it you can not get earning , real earning will start when you have grip on real trading it is not a process of days ,it is for months or more than a year. An average trader understand trading in couple of months then live trading and control on risk he learns after a long time , so be patience with the wishes you want to become true with forex trading.
Thats right..... Learning to trade is an ongoing process even pro traders are still learning on daily basis.

I think its quite possible to make 200-300 USD monthly trading 3-4 hours a day, however to keep risk at tolerable levels you have to have at least 2K deposit to start.

I think its quite possible to make 200-300 USD monthly trading 3-4 hours a day, however to keep risk at tolerable levels you have to have at least 2K deposit to start.
Its not difficult to earn money with trading if you proceed with a calculative approach. Good risk management, capital management, proper market knowledge can surely make any newbie walk on the golden road.

Its not difficult to earn money with trading if you proceed with a calculative approach. Good risk management, capital management, proper market knowledge can surely make any newbie walk on the golden road.
Easy to say but not so easy to achieve. Don`t let the newbies with wrong perspective please.

It took me years to be profitable. Just learn a bit everyday and study a couple of pairs over the course of a year. Be persistent but calculating.

The main thing what I can recommend is to put stop loses. Based on my experience when you just start trading sometimes it is very hard to close orders with negative and set sl, but we need to do it or will see account blown

Easy to say but not so easy to achieve. Don`t let the newbies with wrong perspective please.
Difficulty depends upon how you analyse your actions. I never mean to say that profit making is easy... It is something which can be achieved if you are determined to learn from all your mistakes... Definitely it takes time understand how to manage capital, how much to invest, on what instrument to trade, which strategy to use etc... And that's what I mean by a "calculative approach" in my comment.

Back