How much profits do you expect to get back from a USD20,000 trading account?

Yes my friend, I need the luck.....and more money....to get higher returns on my...ehhhh....long term investment:cool:

I have just uploaded another USD1,466 - USD42.37 (fee charges....these charges are killing me:() to top-up my trading account which is now USD8,077.48
Slowly, but surely, getting towards my target USD20k trading account:p

If that Pharaoh is to look at my account now with that many open trades, he will surely require the immediate attention of his chief personal physician.

Hmmmm cant recall having to pay any fee's to fund my AXI acc's,was a couple of years back so thing's may have changed but even with a 8k acc. I wouldn't be making to many of those 1lot mistakes LOL

Hmmmm cant recall having to pay any fee's to fund my AXI acc's,was a couple of years back so thing's may have changed but even with a 8k acc. I wouldn't be making to many of those 1lot mistakes LOL

Fees not by AxiTrader....by credit card and Skrill for instant top-up

Nope, I am not playing with 1.0 size trades, but on slower & safer 0.1 & 0.05 lot sizes....scraping (better term than scalping) like crazy....and have placed one 0.1 sell on EUR/USD at 1.32167 ahead of the NFP released which (according to some analyst) is whispered to be better than expected at "..190-210k range - due in part to yesterday’s above-consensus ISM reading and Wednesday’s +200k ADP employment report..."

I am into sell trades for the USD/ZAR and buy trades on a few AUD/USD....but will close out profitable ones as they arises.
If you trading the NFP, good luck with your trades!

...hmmm...so that "whispered rumor" was a decoy for worst than expected NEP:(

...BUT, most fortunately for me, the NEP report didn't do much harm to my account cause I had only a couple short EUR/USD which will eventually go into profits anywhere and be closed out.
However, the NEP release did helped me to closed all shorts on USD/ZAR and so, for now, my account is doing well at USD8,832.25:p

Last edited:
Weekly Report Card 1

Weekly Report Card 1

Three screenshot attachments of live trading account no. 418819 with AxiTrader for review & as proof of trading results.

Intend to deposit additional funds of USD10k into account next week...Couldn't do that last week due to my country national bank's requirements (make no sense to me) for TT of foreign funds to have an attachment of an invoice/bill to TT form. Hence I have to get an invoice/bill from AxiTrader (in progress) before being allowed to effect the money transfer.
High charges for deposit via credit card (though very convenient and instant) is killing me.

All those still opened positions are for AUD/USD (long x 7 positions) and EUR/USD (short x 15 positions).
For me, the losses does not pose much danger to my trading account as long as I don't open too many positions.

On the brighter side, I get daily positive swaps for the AUD/USD and neutral swap for EUR/USD while waiting for market reversal.

Attachments

• Screenshot1 All History 3-Aug-2013.JPG
    Screenshot1 All History 3-Aug-2013.JPG
    255 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot2 fm 18-July to 3-Aug-2013.JPG
    Screenshot2 fm 18-July to 3-Aug-2013.JPG
    247.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot3 Account 3-Aug-2013.JPG
    Screenshot3 Account 3-Aug-2013.JPG
    294.3 KB · Views: 8
@ RahmanSL what's your thought's on AXI?

I just now read your review on AxiTrader last year : "...I like to carry trade the AUD pairs for swap this broker is not good for this either for eg. 10000 lot or 0.1 lot size on a buy AUDJPY Axitrader only pay $0.95 per day and only pay the weekend swap on wednsday my main broker that i have been with for 3-4yrs pay $1.28 same lot size and pair with same price and pays the weekend swap monday..."

I am always on the lookout for a good & trusty broker.
Would appreciate if you can PM me your "main broker".
==================================

I also have live account with ICMarkets at about the same time as with AxiTrader, and, as with my AxiTrader account, also managed to wipe out the account at about the same time.
I am considering re-starting my live ICMarkets live account sometime in the near future so as to split my investments in more than one basket.

Last edited:
I seem to have a lot of free time these days…..probably because my project works are either completed or near completion and now only to do billing and waiting for money to be paid.

With so much free time, I have been cruising the internet to see what’s tradable next week…reading up and digesting analysis by top analyst over at eFXnews, FX Empire, Myfxbook, Sive’s analysis (still not out yet at time of posting:(), and a couple more sites…and also reviewing the Forex Economic Calendar to see what’s cooking with my target currencies USD, EUR, AUD, and JPY.

Next week, I will probably play more USD/JPY and some EUR/JPY because there are some very interesting news coming out which will greatly affect the Yen………..and I trust the EUR/USD will carry on down to close out my TP….but will have to keep a keen eye on the AUD/USD due to a couple important economic news.

In anticipation of some market movements on the JPY, I have refunded USD200 into one of my many dormant live accounts with leverage set at 1:2000 and will try to emulate dafox extremely high risk trading with large lot size trades………..and if and when I do make some money in that account and my withdrawal is refused, I will post back here where you guys can console me.

...hmmm... a tiny little bit of worry now as I have chased the USD/JPY on short positions all the way down to the 98.29 levels.
Wonder whether and when the Japanese will or might intervene for further improvements in their export figures:(

I will want to get atleast around $1000 per month if i invest such amount in trading with low risk.If you can get a good broker then you can maximise the profit.

Yes, USD1,000 per month is safe & easy to achieve profit target giving you USD12k per year profits ;)

But if you sturdy market movement on just a couple target currency pair, you can get pretty good profits as I did last week and today.
My account is now USD9,275.

I have also restarted two other live accounts with two different brokers today and both accounts are doing well too as I got it right on the USD/JPY and also on AUD/USD.
If I can avoid over trading, all three accounts should do well.

Back