How much profits do you expect to get back from a USD20,000 trading account?

I think I will play the USD/JPY today taking longs on dips....see how long the Japanese will wait before intervening to curb stronger Yen.

No large positions for me....max 0.1 .....and occasional 1.0 which were entered in error but immediately closed out when in profit:p
Opening & closing weaker positions as they go into profits and keeping those stronger positions for the ride up to 100.00:)
There have been a numbers of false upward movements with sharp falls.....most probably to take out SL positions......I believe it will soon shoot up to the 98.5 levels and possibly further up. We shall see!

Trying very hard not to over trade.....focusing on & looking forward to those concubines bonus after 3-12 months of "successful" trading :cool:

Last edited:
Uploaded USD2,333 by credit card into Skrill account and redistributed USD1,100 into AxiTrader account (now USD10,633), USD1,100 into ICMarkets account (which is now over USD2,227) and left USD233 in Skrill....cost me more than USD60 in fees both by Skrill & AxiTrader, and ICMarkets...or whoever is charging me:(
Another account with Exness with just over USD1k......playing USD/TRY and any reasonably good setups on exotic pairs.

Made around 4-5% profits during Asian & into European session.....now out of ideas to play market :( ....scalping small long positions on USD/JPY pair on the dips.

Anybody have any good ideas & suggestion??

Uploaded USD2,333 by credit card into Skrill account and redistributed USD1,100 into AxiTrader account (now USD10,633), USD1,100 into ICMarkets account (which is now over USD2,227) and left USD233 in Skrill....cost me more than USD60 in fees both by Skrill & AxiTrader, and ICMarkets...or whoever is charging me:(
Another account with Exness with just over USD1k......playing USD/TRY and any reasonably good setups on exotic pairs.

Made around 4-5% profits during Asian & into European session.....now out of ideas to play market :( ....scalping small long positions on USD/JPY pair on the dips.

Anybody have any good ideas & suggestion??

Transfer fees are too high. I never paid any additional amount during deposits.

Transfer fees are too high. I never paid any additional amount during deposits.

Yes, 101% agree...but, that's the price to pay for impatience people like me if require instant funding by credit card :(

Anywhere, I normally make back the fees within a few hours of trading by scalping like mad:cool:

Very wise & correct mindset which should be practiced by all sane and REAL traders.
I supposed I am just a wanna-be trader having some fun with trading the forex.

I advise you to separate your fun account from your main account.Besides , if your entry points are reversals , or Ranger limits , with less risk you will not worry that much.

If you had a bigger amount , and Silver was stable , i'd advise you to "bake" a "swap cookie" .

I advise you to separate your fun account from your main account.Besides , if your entry points are reversals , or Ranger limits , with less risk you will not worry that much.

If you had a bigger amount , and Silver was stable , i'd advise you to "bake" a "swap cookie" .

Yes, separating "fun" account (Exness) from main account is good advice and is taken;) .........and this morning I woke up to discover that "fun" account is dead/wiped out/kaput/KO overnight by EUR/ZAR spiked up to the heavens :(
I made the grave mistake of having too many "pending orders" which were taken by that spike and the account size just couldn't handle the losses even though leverage was at 1:1000

Main account (AxiTrader) and secondary account (ICMarkets) are doing good and maintaining steady profits.

I don't play silver & gold much these days because I have lost a few accounts trading these two commodities.

"bake" a "swap cookie"? What do you mean by that??:confused:

Back