How much profits do you expect to get back from a USD20,000 trading account?

As a matter of fact I will not have so much money to invest in my account. If I had a big capital I will aim to get 5% to 10% profit every month. I will treat forex as a business not a moneymaking machine. This practice will make me safe and sound in forex world.

Even 3% per months with consistent result will make you rich, damx rich. If you have such consistent results, you don't even need to trade with your own money. The point is do you have those skills?

Yes good point main issue is to have skill to generate profit not % . Your plan for profit % comes after it . if some one is not good in trading how he can get his targets. I think go with small target plans they can be more easy less risky and safe for trading. Then lower% can make you happy .Because you are regularly making money out of your investment.

As for me making at least 5-10%% per month with compound interest will benefit you about 100% a year, it will be great! The key is perfect risk and money management

I don't know. I agree about percents, but it all depends on how much you deposit, which will determine the percentage.

I think it's not about expectation. For making profit in forex trading you have to be skilled and disciplined. And your expectations should match with your skills. If your skills permits you making 100 pips per month, your expectations won't make it 1000 pips. If you expect 1000 pips, you would again lose all the money.

I expect to get 5-10% profit per month. This of course inflated expectations. With a Deposit of 20,000 I would get 1000-2000 per month.

Back