How much profits do you expect to get back from a USD20,000 trading account?

It's all depends on your country deposit rates. You know there are countries in the moment where you can get like 15% or more per annum even after taxes and it was upto double that. Of course in local currency. But anything higher usual deposit - much better;)

This is a very open question, which is why you've posted in it many forums and not been able to find an exact answer. In short, there is no exact answer to your question. My expertise may not be above yours, but I'd never invest that much in any single trade. I wish you success if you choose to go ahead, just ensure you don't lose what you already have. Greed is a trading disease

It's all depends on your country deposit rates. You know there are countries in the moment where you can get like 15% or more per annum even after taxes and it was upto double that. Of course in local currency. But anything higher usual deposit - much better;)

Good one. Usually people aimed for hundred or even thousand percent per annum. If someone think in reality if they can do better than country deposit rates consistently, they actually already beat a lot of experts. Hundred or thousand percent can describe as godlike. LoL

Good one. Usually people aimed for hundred or even thousand percent per annum. If someone think in reality if they can do better than country deposit rates consistently, they actually already beat a lot of experts. Hundred or thousand percent can describe as godlike. LoL
I get an average profit of 120% per year. And I have seen traders much stronger. Honestly, I do not quite like 120% per year. I want a month or a day. And it is possible.

I get an average profit of 120% per year. And I have seen traders much stronger. Honestly, I do not quite like 120% per year. I want a month or a day. And it is possible.

120% per year consistently? Are you kidding me? With 5k of capital, do you know what account size you have if you compound it for 10 years? You will be a millionaire in 7 years and it is more than 10 million within 10 years. Be realistic my friend.

120% per year consistently? Are you kidding me? With 5k of capital, do you know what account size you have if you compound it for 10 years? You will be a millionaire in 7 years and it is more than 10 million within 10 years. Be realistic my friend.
Why do you think that people do not withdraw profits, but constantly reinvest? I know I could lose big one day. And even not so long ago I lost sometimes accounts. Everything has to be reasonable. Part of the money is withdrawn, part remains, the total balance for the year is 120%, which will be 10% per month. Unevenly of course. The uniform I have is more or less present over the years. Why are you making this absurd? For 10 years, with capital of 5K I'll get 1200%, 60 K. Оf course in 10 years I will spend it.

I think that this is very relative question. How many green pips you can make on any amount of funds, so much you will earn on $20K. So, it is not related to overall funds, but to expertise and skills of a trader

I think that this is very relative question. How many green pips you can make on any amount of funds, so much you will earn on $20K. So, it is not related to overall funds, but to expertise and skills of a trader
I don't agree.Your capital can be as little as $20K. And if you put $100 on your trading account, you can risk it. After all, in case of loss, you put another $100. This is not capital, but a working lot. It is as if you do not put all the capital at once, but only Deposit one transaction into the account. But if you put $20K into your account, you will not be able to top up your account if you lose. People are easy to risk small amounts.

Yes, some bank deposits really may give you something like that crazy 14% and even more per annum, so I would try to match it entirely..... But you saying here $1000-$1500 per month which is clearly something like probably that 100% per annum.... not sure.

Back