How much Sive do you want?

How much Sive do you want?

• As much as possible. If it trades, I want Sive to analyze it.

Votes: 185 47.8%
  • A few more items (like GBP, AUD, CAD).

Votes: 147 38.0%
  • Just Gold and the Euro.

Votes: 36 9.3%
  • Just the Euro.

Votes: 19 4.9%
  • No more Sive.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't stress our friend Sive !!!
If he sticks to what he has been doing so long SO WELL, the EURUSD, it will be just fine.

Can you ask Sive to move the camera down. When i get the videos..i can only see the 'Top Half' of his screen for analysis. It's worse on Gold. I don't know why..?

No Sive ...No FPA... dont just try to stop him from doing what he loves doing. Giving out daily analysis is not an easy task. He is really driven by passion. Long-live Sive..Long Live FPA. We love him....We appreciate him alot and we want more from him.
Thanks to FPA for giving us the opportunity to say something about the great man called Sive.

Why do you think that GBPJPY is a pair that involves neither the Euro or USD? Both are controlled by USD (like the EUR is USD controlled too) movements and so indirectly this pair is not independent. Only local economic and political evaluations do manipulate a bit GBP and JPY, and by the end of the day the overall value movements of this pair caused by those national events is small related to its manipulations by USD values. It makes it even more risky to trade such pairs somehow, as long as you not take in account that Fx is the Zero balance game which means that all changes caused by national events diverting it from the USD evaluation values will be sooner or later corrected and reversed. Taking that into any traders mind makes this pair - like similar ones - to an excellent money maker ;)

Some short updates during the day would be extremely helpful. Thanks for asking the question. And thank Sive for doing this. He's a giant.
Jack

I agree. It would be incredibly helpful if we could see move of Sive during the day. Particularly the London Session :cool:

Thank you FPA, and thank you Sive!!

As much as possible, please.

Hello everyone,

Sive added Gold analysis a few weeks ago. Now I have a question for you.

How much Sive do you want? Should he add more items? Should he stick to Gold and the Euro? Should Sive just do the Euro? Should he retire and move to an island somewhere? Should we strap him to a computer and make him provide analysis all day long?

Don't expect any changes in the next 20 minutes. This is to give the FPA an idea of where members want things to go.

Your opinions on this are deeply appreciated.

As much as possible, please.

Hi Thanks for the regular info on the EUR/USD and the time it must take you to add the dialogue. I find it very helpful and if you have the time I would be very nice to extend the coverage to the GBP/USD and one or two of the Yen crosses.

Sive is one of the better reviews I look at. I am sure he could pick apart most markets, but it would be overkill. Unless you are some sort of a muti tasker wiz, you be better served focusing on one or two markets to start off with.

i think we should milk sive tiny brain as much as possible. make him work harder. . i reckon we should just get him to point out set ups as they appear and explain to newbies like me WHY???

MOD could you add a no more EU?
I don't care for EURUSD as I very rarely trade the most manipulated ccy pair:)

This may be a bit out of the ball park but some time back there was a giant that went on holidays and never returned after posting a couple of times on AUDJPY longer term carry trade,I would like to see this again and maybe Sive could do this if he so wishes and of cause the Gold analysis for all the gold bugs and the traders that want to follow and learn Joe DiNapoli's methods after all once you have learnt it you can apply yourself to whatever you wish to trade so having analysis on all of the pairs is just suggesting there are a lot of lazy traders out there that are not willing to learn and after seeing the poll results so far this looks to be the case!

Last edited:
Back