How much Sive do you want?

How much Sive do you want?

• As much as possible. If it trades, I want Sive to analyze it.

Votes: 185 47.8%
  • A few more items (like GBP, AUD, CAD).

Votes: 147 38.0%
  • Just Gold and the Euro.

Votes: 36 9.3%
  • Just the Euro.

Votes: 19 4.9%
  • No more Sive.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello everyone,

Sive added Gold analysis a few weeks ago. Now I have a question for you.

How much Sive do you want? Should he add more items? Should he estick to Gold and the Euro? Should Sive just do the Euro? Should he retire and move to an island somewhere? Should we strap him to a computer and make him provide analysis all day long?

Don't expect any changes in the next 20 minutes. This is to give the FPA an idea of where members want things to go.

Your opinions on this are deeply appreciated.

i will want him to post GBPUSD, EURJPY and GBPJPY.

yeah ,a little bit more of GBP/JPY or AUD/usd and USD/cad,...trading Gold is not for amateurs,to be honest...Sive Rocks!!Thanks PFA!!!

As this is the FOREX Peace Army, I would like to see analysis of the majors particularly JPY. I don't trade gold so that is of little interest to me.

Keep up the good work Sive and thank you.

I would enjoy any additional analysis that Sive would be willing to share with us but I know that it is time consuming so if he would add something like the Pound/USD and maybe the G/J and E/J for example would be great.

Sive, Thanks for the analysis as it is very helpful.

David

Dear Sir,
Thank you very much for offering us the choice, to name what other additional analysis should be made by Sive.
At this stage, I should mention that I am very greatful for his daily Euro/Usd analysis and for his lately addition of Gold.
Gold is a commodity and is proportionally correlated to Aud and inversely correlated to Usd. I personnaly think Gold/Usd
will be a better choice rather than Gold by itself.
If additions are required to the list of analysis, probably GBP/JPY or GBP/USD will be a better candidate.
Best Regards,
Haig

Would be nice to see analysis for EURJPY and USDJPY. Also, updates during the day would be appreciated. SIVE you are a great man and we appreciate you. You are the BEST.

Sive, thank you for the great analysis!

I would like to see analyze for the Silver.

Please, keep analyzing the Gold.

hello i would also like something sive did a few weeks ago an educational video on how to trade with the news ( it was a video for nfp ) which i found very helpful thanks

Back