How much Sive do you want?

How much Sive do you want?

• As much as possible. If it trades, I want Sive to analyze it.

Votes: 185 47.8%
  • A few more items (like GBP, AUD, CAD).

Votes: 147 38.0%
  • Just Gold and the Euro.

Votes: 36 9.3%
  • Just the Euro.

Votes: 19 4.9%
  • No more Sive.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First, thank you, Sive, for your invaluable contributions.

I'd like to see what Sive is actively trading. The EUR/USD analysis isn't all that helpful when we're advised to sit on our hands. What is Sive trading today? If not the Euro is it another one of top four pairs: USD/CHF, AUD/USD or USD/JPY? Please tell us what you're trading. I don't care if it's the Mexican Peso or the Russian Ruble. If Sive thinks there's some profit to be made I'd really like to know about it. I'd much rather see that than gold, which is more fundamentally based anyway.

First of all, I wish to thank Sive for his unbiaised, continuous analysis of the EuroUSD. It helped me a lot over the past year, when in need of a direction and to clear my mind from daily noise.

To my humble opinion, it is impossible for a single person to work on 100's of pairs/indices/metals, etc, etc. So, I would prefer for Sive to:
- regularly focus on a limited number of major items (say 2 to 5 max) with daily & weekly analysis (maybe try to cut the time from 8-10 minutes to 4-5 minutes)
- add a special items as and when a unique opportunity arises. This would be based on special circumptances when an items present a high interest to be traded (these items could be less commun ones).

Cheers.

As I said last time we vote... I think that gold is not the best idea - large spread, not much technicals, a lot of "big boys" interventions - technical analysis (even by Sive) is far from sufficient to understand what's going on on the chart.
Last time I voted for Aud, but I correct myself in GBP or CAD, because trading hours for AUD are uncomfortable for most people.
In conclusion I think it will be best to see analysis by Sive on EUR/USD and CAD/USD whit some daily updates. I think is too hard to make precise analysis for more than 2-3 pairs

I. wondering if linking up with Andrew's analysis might be an idea, technical analysis for pairs he's tipped to move

I think the focus should be on currency pairs, namely the Eur/Usd and perhaps a few others. I think Sive should be able to let us know about the trading opportunities he sees as best instead of just focusing on the Euro Dollar. In any case, I will be reading and watching Sive's analysis every week no matter how many more Giants join FPA.

Hi all FPA friends,

It has been a awesome discover Sive analysis. His analysis are very valuable and make a good picture to understand what's going on in EURUSD and GOLD. I trade daily EURUSD and AUDUSD with options, so for me It would be the best if Sive, sometimes, make a AUDUSD review. When you trade selling options you don't need to hit all movements, you need to have a good knowledge about levels, supports, resistants and... of course, trends.

So, to sum up, EURUSD (as main currency), GOLD (the king fundamental currency) and the best (for me) AUDUSD at last one a week.

Thanks SIVE and FPA people. This is a great Community ;)

agree gbp/usd

indeed, I deeply agree with your opinion!
greetings from Vienna, Austria to Canada!

KEEP EUR/USD analysis BUT analyze GBP/USD instead of GOLD!

Gold is hard to trade and like Sive said in his first post for XAU, you cannot treat gold PURELY technically. Since Sive does his analysis from a technical perspective, I feel he should analyze something that can be anaylzed in a more technical point of view.

Since GBP/USD is one of the more popular currency pairs, I feel that he should do GBP/USD instead of gold.

Lastly, since this IS FOREXpeacearmy, I believe we should stick to CURRENCY analysis.

You can never get too much of Sive. His analysis is always very objective putting forward both the argument in favor of the bulls and the argument in favor of the bears. He always leaves it to the watcher to make judgement and decide the case which allows them to trade accordingly. Whilst I do not trade Joe Dinapoll's system, I recognize that it has considerable merit and does influence my trading decisions.

First, thank you, Sive, for your invaluable contributions.

I'd like to see what Sive is actively trading. The EUR/USD analysis isn't all that helpful when we're advised to sit on our hands. What is Sive trading today? If not the Euro is it another one of top four pairs: USD/CHF, AUD/USD or USD/JPY? Please tell us what you're trading. I don't care if it's the Mexican Peso or the Russian Ruble. If Sive thinks there's some profit to be made I'd really like to know about it. I'd much rather see that than gold, which is more fundamentally based anyway.

That is the greatest proposal. It is no need to waste time on pairs that are not tradable now. I am sure Sive prefers some pairs more than others. If he has something to say about jpy , let it be jpy today. If gpd then gpd.

Back