How much Sive do you want?

How much Sive do you want?

• As much as possible. If it trades, I want Sive to analyze it.

Votes: 185 47.8%
  • A few more items (like GBP, AUD, CAD).

Votes: 147 38.0%
  • Just Gold and the Euro.

Votes: 36 9.3%
  • Just the Euro.

Votes: 19 4.9%
  • No more Sive.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AsstModerator

FPA Forums and Reviews Admin
Hello everyone,

Sive added Gold analysis a few weeks ago. Now I have a question for you.

How much Sive do you want? Should he add more items? Should he stick to Gold and the Euro? Should Sive just do the Euro? Should he retire and move to an island somewhere? Should we strap him to a computer and make him provide analysis all day long?

Don't expect any changes in the next 20 minutes. This is to give the FPA an idea of where members want things to go.

Your opinions on this are deeply appreciated.

Last edited:
Some short updates during the day would be extremely helpful. Thanks for asking the question. And thank Sive for doing this. He's a giant.
Jack

KEEP EUR/USD analysis BUT analyze GBP/USD instead of GOLD!

Gold is hard to trade and like Sive said in his first post for XAU, you cannot treat gold PURELY technically. Since Sive does his analysis from a technical perspective, I feel he should analyze something that can be anaylzed in a more technical point of view.

Since GBP/USD is one of the more popular currency pairs, I feel that he should do GBP/USD instead of gold.

Lastly, since this IS FOREXpeacearmy, I believe we should stick to CURRENCY analysis.

Check gold prices vs. USD pairs. Gold and USD have a strong inverse correlation.

I definitely want more Sive. AUD and GBP would rock! If we can get LOTS more Sive, I'd love to see silver.

AsstMod. ... Please remove " No more Sive " option .. .if any person by mistake click and vote for it.. he/she will be killed by FPA members !

Please its a matter of LIFE :p

I want Sive to add eurjpy on his analysis instead of gold, gold need more margin so not everyone can trade it specially me :cool: ej have low spread and give nice move. Thanks for FPA to bring Sive to all of us

Gold analysis is great for correlation with other pairs. In an ideal world, I would like to see all the majors covered plus the major crosses like EURJPY and GBPJPY.

If only one pair could be added, it would be nice to have a pair that involves neither the Euro or USD. Often analysis on EURUSD can be extended to other pairs involving EUR and USD. So a pair not involving either could be extended into other currencies.

For the next pair added, I personally would love to see the GBPJPY, a pair novice traders should probably avoid.

Thanks Sive for all the work! It is appreciated.

Back