How old are you and how long have you been trading Forex?

I am 36 years old young trader and I started trading frommy college life. I had a very good group of friends and we all had an aim to earn as luch money as we can. Now, we are running a company in which we trade on the money of other people like a bank. They get the part of the profit!

I am a new trader but I am quite proud of me that I have started professional trading from a young age as I am just 19 years old. I invest my pocket money on the stocks and Forex market. I am doing good business right now. Hoping for the best in the future as well!

I have five years experience of trading on the Forex market. I also have interest in the stocks. Moreover, index trading is also my fame. I am a successful trader as I am living my life with ease and comfort via trading. What is your story?

I am somewhat indefinite age anyway for example. Somewhere around 20 and 40 but I really do feel myself like it really should anyway. But I am trading like 15 years already, what do you say about yourself and how much it works with that matter ?;)

I am trading forex probably from the begining of it anyway. About my age sorry but that's not what I am going to share anyway. Sorry for that matter. We are here to make something worthwhile and I am not sure that all of this will really helps.

Back