• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Searching How to choose good VPS?

Help me find a company

hasanazis

Recruit
Hello,

I'm plan to use Trading System on VPS.

Unfortunately, I cannot find information what is important to check before choose specific provider?

Can someone who use VPS servers of different vendors share the experience, why preferred one provider in front of another.

What are the really important features at choosing a VPS?

Best regards!

Look for VPS that are providing separate plans for forex trading service. They must offer servers in European countries as they tend to work out best. Before trying any VPS, use in demo account to see if there are any glitches.

I have noticed many broker already offering VPS services to traders, better if you can check those brokers as well as that can be helpful in my opinion.

Checking the broker is in any case a must on a first place. As for VPS it would be best option if there is possibility to check it first for some period of time, before relying your money and profits on it. I think that it would be best approach to choosing a VPS

HOW TO INSTALL WINDOWS VPS RUNNING METATRADER 4 ON VULTR?

Especially for you who are trading binary options - Binary Option, when using VPS will support the order more accurate, better, no jerks, Lag.

For those of you who are running MetaTrader 4 and Backtest, you can fully use Vultr's VPS FOREX to plug in your computer through the night without having to turn on your personal Laptop 24/7.

If you are using the Trailing Stop command on MT4 and MT5 continuously then you will definitely have to use a separate VPS to run MetaTrader 24/24.

Vultr VPS also has a very good price, only $ 5 / month. Therefore, it will save you a lot more cost. After installation, you only need to Login via Microsoft Remote Desktop Control to use it as a Windows computer.

In this article, I will share how to Install Windows VPS running MetaTrader 4 on Vultr very simple and fast.

1. SIGN UP FOR A VULTR ACCOUNT

To get started, you need a Visa or MasterCard card from any bank that supports international payment. Sign up Vultr account, remember to use special promotion link to get free $50.

After registration, you need to Deposit at least 5 USD and remember to select Link My Card to link a bank card for payment method. You only need Link, not necessarily payment. Payment via Paypal is also.

Once you have an account, you need to upload the ISO file to install Windows 7 to Vultr and return to the home page, choose from the following steps:

ISO

Add ISO

Copy the link below and paste it into Upload ISO from remote machine http://vnutube.com/wp-content/uploads/Win7_Pro_SP1_x32_LuanTran_HocVPS.iso

Wait about 3-5 minutes for the ISO File to upload to Vultr after showing Available and you can use to deploy a new VPS.

The first step, you return to the server or look to the right of the screen will have a + running along. Click on it. It is the button Deploy fast a VPS

Create a new VPS on Vultr
Step 02: Select Location is New York or Silicon Valley. If you are trading on XM or Exness, you should choose VPS Forex whose location is Amsterdam

Step 03: Select the Server type to install and configure the server

In this step, you choose Upload ISO and should choose the minimum package is $ 5 / month smaller, Windows is heavy and not floating.

Step 04: Deploy VPS Windows on Vultr

Scroll down to the bottom, type in the Server Name you want to set (Any) and then click Deploy

Wait about 1-2 minutes for the Server to be initialized and we will continue.

After Deploy, display Running word, select the dot icon (...) right next to the new Deploy Server and select View Console

You should see the familiar Windows 7 VPS setup screen like this:

man-hinh-cai-dat-windows-7-tren-vps-vultr.jpg

In this part, you only need to click Next then select Install Now to continue.

Next, choose Custom (Advanced)

On the next screen, select Load Driver

Click Browse to Load Driver to install Windows VPS

After the Driver drive appears, select the Driver CD (D :) Win7 ... and select VirtiO_HocVPS and click OK

Next, hold Shift and select all 3 as shown below:

Now wait a minute for the Windows VPS to be installed

Once it's installed, fill in the computer name and Admin name and remember the User name box, you'll have to use it to log in to the VPS with Remote Desktop Control.

The next screen, enter the password for the Windows VPS and you must also remember THIS PASSWORD. It will be used to login to Windows VPS.

To be able to access the VPS through the Remote Desktop. You Return to Desktop, Right-click Computer, Select Properties :

On the left column, select Remote Settings

Choose Allow connections from computers running any version of Remote Desktop (less secure)

Here, I will share instructions on how to connect to a VPS using a Macbook computer and a Windows computer.

First, go back to Server, Copy IP of VPS first

After installation is complete, run Microsoft Remote Desktop and select the + sign as shown below, enter the parameters. IP is taken in step 1. User name and Password are Usernames, Password when installing VPS Windows.

Enter finished, select VPS has just entered and Start is done, delicious peach branch.

To install MetaTrader 4 on this VPS.

Good luck!

Here are some essential factors to be considered for VPS

Location of VPS - You should select a Forex VPS which is co-located with your broker’s server. It will help to reduce the latency.

Uptime - You should go with a Hosting Provider, who gives you maximum uptime guarantee.

Accept a Range of Applications - VPS provider needs to be able to accept all types of Forex software and applications.

You can also check out accuwebhosting.com/vps-hosting/windows/vps-forex, Fully Managed Forex VPS plans with low latency & scalable server resources here.

Hey guys,
I was just wondering if anyone has any recommendations on a good VPS provider?
Most of the threads I've seen recommending services are around a year old and I'd be keen to get some up to date information!
Thanks,
Sam

Back