How to Choose the Best Online Broker?

To choose a broker, you may want to do a search on the internet to find what their clients say about them. There are some good review sits including this forum. Then, you may trade with their demo account to see whether it suits all your needs. Another thing, you may consider is how long they have been in the market. The longer the better it is.

Usually, the trader will look at regulated broker as one important point, then make a comparison about the trading fee, broker low spread more preferable, then trader maybe looks for payment method option, then customer support, trading condition, platform trading, and review trader, FPA and Trustpilot are two websites where many people can share experience regarding company service.

Its really becoming hard to find out the right broker these days because every new day we hear some new brokers coming into the business while others winding up their businesses as well. Better to shortlist a few reputed brokers and checking their reviews on FPA. Then the next step is to open demo account and trade to test their processes. Once the suitable broker is finalized we should test their further processes like withdrawal etc by depositing small funds.

That is one of the most important issue in trading to choose a decent broker.
I feel that it is vital to pay attention to the official information provided by the broker which can be double-checked. Some people pay attention on reviews only, but I don't think that it is the best strategy when we talk about choosing a forex broker. THe thing is that it is next to impossible to say whether this or that broker is real one or it is a fake review which needs to achieve some pragmatic goal.
THat is why I think that a trader should know the history of the broker and official regulation. These two parameters are the key ones in order to say whether the broker deserves your trust or not. Later on you should look at the working conditions which the broker can offer like spreads, fees, order execution speed, trading platform and so on.

Besides looking at regulated brokers, usually traders especially scalping traders will look at the broker that offers tight spread, and no trading restriction, because there is the broker that doesn't allow scalping or they have a policy if open and closed order less than five minutes hence profit canceled, get big profit in news trading canceled. Scalping traders like to look for a reliable broker.

It depends on the nuances of trading system, the volume of the deposit and other individual moments.

Before choosing a broker, a trader should pay attention to the objective criteria, from my perspective. I am talking about some serious factors like official regulation and history of the broker.
When we talk about regulation, we should understand that it is not just a status, it means that the broker has gone through some serious check and filters in order to get regulated. It is an indicator that the brokers has been checked by professional and those professionals are responsible for it.
As for the history of operation, this thing is also important because everybody knows that the scam brokers cannpt live for a long time. As a rule they collapse after several months of operation when all the fraudulent actions have been revealed.
I believe that looking at these two factors is much more important than reading millions of reviews which are pretty doubtful.

Back