How to choose the foreign exchange broker that suits you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to say I find the broker reviews here quite good , always start out with a small deposit check withdrawals and look for slippage when in time build up your bankroll

Choosing a decent Broker is the most important thing you need to do as a trader. Make sure that you investigated everything about the Broker you are about to invest in.
You can start with their conditions such as spreads, leverage, minimum deposit, etc.
Most probably they have a Legal documentation page so it's good to familiarize yourself with those.
After that make sure to check reviews online, social media, etc.
Usually Brokers have Demo accounts so trade on a demo for a while just to test the trading environment.
Once you completed all the steps and you feel confident enough, you can always try with a small amount and monitor for any unusual behavior.
Wish you all profitable trading!

Hey, its nice to look at all these reviews and actually learn from it and make use of it as well cause scams are all over and not sure which one to trust and to find an actual good broker is a tough task, since i'm new to it and was having my doubts on how do find a genuine broker and which one has the lowest deposit with good reputation and customer support this forum page would be helpful.

Every trader wants to join a reliable broker, and it does not depend on what country it is from, you should check other parameters, as terms, payment options, how long it has been in the market, customer support etc.

I believe that if you are looking for the right broker then there is no better place than FPA to find the actual insights regarding any broker. Just visit their review pages with the broker you want to conclude and you will find everything about them.

I would like to remind everyone that Beginner's Bootcamp is not for commercial discussions. Discussing how to select a broker here is fine. Broker recommendations do not belong in this folder.

The easiest way is to point your key points and the to look for a broker who offer them at the highest level.

Have to say I find the broker reviews here quite good , always start out with a small deposit check withdrawals and look for slippage when in time build up your bankroll
Yes you mentioned two important factors I would also add that we have to assess live spreads (i.e. that you get during execution) to see if the broker suits you. But it's not easy to do because MT4 doesn't have in-built tools to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back