HOW TO DELETE A REVIEW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty2507

Recruit
Hello all!
How can I delete a review?

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: Reviews can be updated by submitting a new review. Explain what changed about the situation and give whatever rating you now think the company deserves. The old review will be nested beneath the new one, so only the new rating will count.

Reviews never had a delete button. Forums posts have an option to edit or delete, but it expires very quickly. After the option expires, the button goes away.

Hello all!
How can I delete a review?
In the old days, we use an eraser/rubber to correct our written mistakes :p

Okay, joke aside, after making a post, we are allowed a certain time to change our mind to either "Edit" or "Delete" our post as in screenshot.
After the time limit (don't know for how long), these buttons magically disappear and our post is embedded here at the FPA for eternity & posterity.
I think that's to prevent scam brokers & shady persons from deleting their posts.

Attachments

• Screeshot1 Post.jpg
    Screeshot1 Post.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 55
Thanks for your reply.
In my post there is no button "delete"
You must have taken a long time to change your mind and these buttons for "Edit" & "Delete" have become angels flying around invisible to humans.

Perhaps you can private message (PM) Assistant Moderator (who is actually the Moderator but who likes the title AsstModerator better) to remove whatever post you want removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back