How To Delete Review?..Need Help

raz4

Recruit
Hallo all

Need help..How to delete Review at Broker Forex Review?..Broker Where I used to trade promised me to return my money after i delete bad review about them..i dont know how to delete the review..

If it was me, I'd tell them I would be happy to delete the review after they return the money. Advise them until it is returned in full I would be expanding my review with daily/weekly updates on every site I could find related to Forex.

But then that is me.:err:

Hi, Is there a way to delete reviews, my problem with Alpari is solved and i wanted to delete my earlier negative review.

Hi, Is there a way to delete reviews, my problem with Alpari is solved and i wanted to delete my earlier negative review.
You can go to Alpari page and leave one review by a note that your issue has been resolved. make sure t use the same details as you used for the first time you left the review for them.

In my particular case I got my withdrawal of 1,000 USD after 4 weeks, there was a problem with the first transaction but once that was resolved I got my money, so I genuinely did not want my earlier review to give a wrong impression. Alpari happens to be the only broker I can access from Australia that provides cent account, and now that I was able to withdraw, I will be happy to use them in future.

Making the original review disappear will give people the false impression that no problem ever happened. How a company deals with problems is very important information. Leave a follow up review explaining how the issue was fixed. Give whatever rating you think the company deserves. Your original review will be nested beneath the new one. Only the rating on the new review will count towards the company's average rating.

Hello

I am here to get the answer of "How to delete a review on forexpeacearmy.com".

Please let me know.

Awaiting for your response
Jaclyn

1610700970113.png

Back