• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

How to find a Trader

TheManWhoGotScammed

Private, 1st Class
Good Day All,

I was wonder if you guys could suggest a trader that can trade for me?

My initial investmet to start off will be 1k Euros and depending on results this amount will grow.

Thank you for taking your time in reading this.

Kind Regards
TMWGS

ps: maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to create HOW TO section?

My suggestion is don’t take anyone’s suggestion to select your broker. It is very complicated. You have to use your own brain to select your broker. That’s why you need a good forex knowledge. Otherwise you might select a wrong broker. Forex market has a huge number of brokers. If you don’t have proper trading knowledge scammers can easily make you fool. You can try different popular brokers demo platform to get the concept of how the broker is.

Just have a look at mql5.com/en/signals for instance. There are others, like forexsignals.com/ and so on. Or look in the Reviews -> Forex Signals section of this site.

Instead of giving anyone you don't know money to trade for you, you can subscribe to a successful trader and copy their trades, either automatic or manually.

Just have a look at mql5.com/en/signals for instance. There are others, like forexsignals.com/ and so on. Or look in the Reviews -> Forex Signals section of this site.

Instead of giving anyone you don't know money to trade for you, you can subscribe to a successful trader and copy their trades, either automatic or manually.
Thank you, I think the best would be to educate me first on this before i try it. Thank you again.

Some brokers allow PAMM investments. It means that you trust a trader to manage your money. For that this traders gets some percentage of the profit.

Some brokers allow PAMM investments. It means that you trust a trader to manage your money. For that this traders gets some percentage of the profit.
Hi Addam,

The last time I used a PAMM i got scammed out of €10K. So that would be my last option. Thank you though...

Good Day All,

I was wonder if you guys could suggest a trader that can trade for me?

My initial investmet to start off will be 1k Euros and depending on results this amount will grow.

Thank you for taking your time in reading this.

Kind Regards
TMWGS

ps: maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to create HOW TO section?
1k is too low for any trader to start with

Back