How to increase your success rate

patience, discipline, hard work, research, we need to combine a whole bunch of skills and make them work together to reach success in the markets.
Strongly agree, we should learn to control our emotions, gather insights to analyze, focus, trust, target, and take lessons on how to improve. I believe that choosing a good strategy and being different when making a decision plays a big role too.

Education in the largest sense is any act or experience that has a formative effect on the mind, anyone who wants to become a profitable stock trader need only spend a few minutes online to find such phrases as "plan your trade; trade your plan" and "keep your losses to a minimum. Each of the rules below is important, but when they work together the effects are strong. Keeping them in mind can greatly increase your odds of succeeding in the markets.
  • Treat trading like a business, not a hobby or a job.
  • Learn everything about the business.
  • Set realistic expectations for your business.

Yeah, you're right. The success rate is a very stretchy term and it depends on lots of things. Firstly it's of course trader's psychology. His mental and physical condition which contain stability, patience and an ability to wait. Secondly, it's an ability to absorb information which you read in the internet (news, learning stuff) or watch on various educational platforms. Not only an ability to absorb but to interpret it a right way. It's signifcant. And, finally, it's an ability to absorb mistakes and losses. Guess that it matters a lot. There are no good traders who didn't take hard knocks while they were at their initial stages in trading.

I guess that you have to comply with major rules in trading and yur success rate will be increased as soon as you will get used to it. I mean you need to elaborate a strict discipline because it influence your trading activity, conectration and so on. Then you should be always patient and keep calm, because excessive irritability will interfere your work. You have to learn how to get rid of any emotions during work and how not to be affected by stress in case you have bad day. Also, never forget risk management and money management as well. In my opinion, these are the main things which can improve th quality of your trading.

I feel that trading success is always connected with the constant self analysis. Surely, you need some patience and take your time for it but this is the only way to find your weak points and improve them in order to make trading results better.

Back