How to invest

Dalibor Sojic

Recruit
I am absolute beginner in forex... and I do not feel that I can start trading.

I have a lot to learn and practice... but in meantime... is there "brokers"... or whatever... so I will invest and get "interest", and they will get 20-30%?

Using a demo to prove me wrong is rather strange.

Why don't you trade a live account for maybe a year to show everyone your statement here.

Don't you know that both your emotional and psychological levels are different when you trade live against trading demos?

Last edited:
Odira,

if you are so terribly good at trading, why don´t you start with a small account of, say, 100,00 $ ? As you maintain to be able to at least double your equity every week, this will leave you with about 100.000.000.000.000.000,-- $ after one single year, and you wouldn´t have to tell wild stories about cheating and Britons and 40% "interest" on this forum... :mad:

I see u are green:embarrassed::embarrassed: with envy bcos of my good trading results.

Dear Odira,

well, I´m green enough to make small but steady profits in forex trading, so I don´t need to be jealous of mentally disordered would-be traders :p

Stony, let him go become the best in the world for all I care.

When people talk through their nose, it only proves one thing and that's what I love to address as insane.

Over here in Malaysia, many advertisements are found in the newspapers day in day out.

"I've turned USD 27k into USD 183k with my mentor's assistance. His name is Kishore".

This is what you get almost practically everyday.

This is exactly like what that odira person bragged.

80% pure profit in 3 calendar days?

No way, people.

How long can this odira sustain it?

It's like a friend of mine who purchased a lottery first time in his life with just spending a mere MYR 2 and when he scratched the other half portion, a car was revealed right in front of our respective eyes.

The car he won was worth about MYR 40k back then.

Can I equate my friend's scenario with odira's?

I'll let you folks be the judge.

Last edited:
It's already a calendar week gone and this odira person is just exactly like the icon - a hot air balloon.

How can a person really say one thing and perform another?

I strongly believe that he's nothing but a fake.

His so-called "account" doesn't exist.

His so-called "profits" don't exist too.

Nigerians are really a scamming lot.

Please beware.

Please be forewarned.

If he really replies this thread, I hope to see what he has to say.

When a person doesn't fulfill his or her promise, then I'd say that he isn't even considered a decent human being but rather a con person.

Regards.

Last edited:
How come all previous posts by this "odira" person has disappeared?

Who deleted them?

Regards.

Last edited:
Maybe the administrators have developed mercy on us....;)

Regards

Last edited:
Some of Odira's most recent postings have crossed the lines of acceptable behavior.

If he can learn to play nice, I'll lift some restrictions on his account. In the meantime, he can open a $5 account somewhere and become a millionaire.

Back